Open Viewing: Mon 19 Feb, 11:15am - 11:15am
* Mid terrace three bedroom bedroom house.
* Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
* Gardens to the front and rear.
* In excellent condition throughout.
* We are informed that the property extends to approximately 120 sq. m (1,291 sq. ft).
* Sandymount is a desirable south Dublin suburb located approximately 3km southeast of Dublin City Centre.
* The subject property can be accessed via Tritonville Road on to Sandymount Road.
* The development is surrounded by a host of amenities including Sandymount Strand, The Aviva Stadium and Trinity College together with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.
* Transport links in the area include various Dublin Bus services and Lansdowne Road Train Station.
The property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides: * Ground Floor: Entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen and conservatory.
* First Floor: 2 x double bedrooms, 1 x single bedroom and main bathroom.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings