DescriptionCurrently under construction is this exceptional five bedroom detached home
Set in the townland of Carrygawley.
Whilst this property is located minutes from Letterkenny Town centre, it is perched on an elevated c. 1 acre site and enjoys far reaching countryside views.
On completion this substantial property will boast a floor area of 2508 sq ft
comprising open plan kitchen/living/dining area, living room and 5 double bedrooms, one of which is located on ground floor.
The generous PC allowance available, gives the discerning purchaser an excellent opportunity to acquire a property and allow them to create their perfect family home.
AccommodationGround floor: entrance hallway, living area, kitchen, utility, sun room, lounge, Study/Bedroom 5. WC
First floor: Landing, 4 No. bedroom, 1 ensuite and bathroom
RoomsEntrance Hallway -
Staircase leading to first floor.
Living Area - 4.4m x 4.4m
Open plan with kitchen, PC available for fireplace/stove
Kitchen - 4.4m x 4.2m
PC available for kitchen units
Utility - 2.9m x 2.0m
Door leading to rear of property
Sun Room - 5.0m x 4.3m
PC Allowance for fireplace/stove. Sliding patio doors leading to rear of property.
Lounge - 4.6m x 4.2m
PC Allowance for fireplace/Stove
Study/Bedroom 5 - 5.0m x 2.5m
WC - 3.5m x 1.9m
PC Allowance for sanitary ware
Main Bedroom - 4.6m x 3.7m
Built in wardrobe
Ensuite - 2.8m x 1.5m
PC allowance for wc, wash hand basin and shower
Bedroom 2 - 4.4m x 4.0m
Bedroom 3 - 3.8m x 3.6m
Bedroom 4 - 4.0m x 3.3m
Bathroom - 3.8m x 2.0m
PC allowance for wc, wash hand basin, bath and shower
Features- Circa 1 acre site
- Scenic setting with countryside views only minutes from Letterkenny Town Centre
- When complete will boast spacious, bright accommodation measuring circa 2508 sq. ft
- Air to water heating system
- Generous PC sum available
- uPVC triple glazed windows throughout
- Painted staircase with oak hand rail
- All ceilings and external walls dry lined for additional insulation
- Sown Lawns, kerbed with chipped driveway
- For eligible purchasers the house qualifies under the Help To Buy Scheme. The amount you can claim is 10% of the purchase price, which is capped at €30,000.