Description* * * Current Phase SOLD OUT * * *
For new releases please register on www.bondbridge.ie
Bond Bridge lies just beside the banks of the Grand Canal which provides very pleasing waterside family walking, cycling, running, canoeing and angling.
Tucked away on fringes of Allenwood village in the heart of the Kildare countryside, Bond Bridge is an oasis of contemporary style in a beautiful and unspoilt location. Lending each of the individually designed homes a genuinely unique natural outlook.
Bond Bridge is designed and finished to exceptional standards with numerous attractive design features throughout.
- All homes are A-rated and incorporate sustainable and renewable technology resulting in lower energy costs
- High level of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs
- All houses are constructed to provide a high level of airtightness in order to retain heat
- Generous lighting and power points throughout
- Smoke detectors
- TV connection in living and master bedroom
- Energy efficient heat pump system (air to water)
Kitchens & wardrobes
- Contemporary fitted kitchens & wardrobes as per show houses
Bathroom & En-suite
- Fitted as per Show House
Windows and Doors
- uPVC double glazed windows
- generous sized back gardens
- Driveway to front with parking spaces for two cars
- Seeded gardens with fair faced blockwork walls to rear gardens
- Each Bond Bridge home is covered by a 10-year Homebond Structural Guarantee
Allenwood is located within easy reach of the excellent shopping towns of Maynooth, Kildare and Newbridge, home of Whitewater Shopping Centre, the largest shopping complex outside the capital. Kildare town is the location of Kildare Outlet Shopping Village, National Stud and Japanese Gardens, just a short drive away.
Lullymore Heritage and Discovery Park with over 60 acres of meandering trails, a train ride, historical cottage, pet farm, indoor and outdoor play areas, is just a short drive from Bond Bridge.
Bond Bridge lies just beside the Grand Canal and is always a favourite spot for fishermen. Watersports like canoeing and even cruising on the Grand Canal provide very pleasing waterside family walking, cycling and running.
There are a number of golf courses, three national racecourses and even Mondello Park motor race experience, just down the road.
Allenwood enjoys access to Dublin via the M4 & M7 motorways, plus an hourly Expressway Bus service. There are also regular Park & Ride Commuter Train services at Maynooth, Kilkcock, Enfiled, Sallins, Kildare and Newbridge.
BER DetailsBER: A3
BER No: 0000
Performance Indicator: 000000
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Maynooth on 01 6510000