DescriptionNestled away in a quiet cul-de-sac lies this utterly charming 1930?s constructed semi-detached family home. This property enjoys extremely spacious accommodation and stands on a magnificent garden of approximately 0.2 acre the like of which is a rarity in such a central location.
Internally, this delightful property is in good order throughout and has been cleverly extended to the side and now provides wonderful free flowing and light infused accommodation which would easily meet the needs of any growing family. The size of the rooms are of a particular note being extremely generous. The accommodation briefly comprises a large dual aspect living room, a family room, a large kitchen/dining room and upstairs there are five double bedrooms. There is immense scope to further extend this property subject to planning permission if one so desires or alternatively to leave as is and to enjoy the wonderful and extensive gardens that this property has to offer.
The location is outstanding, being within walking distance of a host of amenities at nearby Deansgrange including many shops such as SuperValu and Lidl, a pharmacy and FX Buckley?s along with a bank and The Grange pub. Further shopping amenities are available a little further afield at Dunnes Stores Cornelscourt, Blackrock, Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire. There are many recreational amenities in the area including a selection of golf, tennis, rugby and fitness clubs, leisure facilities available at DLR Monkstown and of course the ever popular marine activities that are available within a pleasant stroll along the coast. The 145 bus route is available at Deansgrange Cross as are many local buses on the Deansgrange Road allowing easy access to the city centre. The M50 interchange is also within a striking distance. There are excellent schools both primary and secondary available within the area including Hollypark Boys & Girls National School, Kill of The Grange National School, Guardian Angels, St. Brigid?s Boys & Girls National School, Loreto Foxrock, Newpark Comprehensive School, Clonkeen College and CBC Monkstown to name but a few.
- Porched Entrance (1.00m x 0.67m )
- Entrance Hallway (1.50m x 1.00m )
- Living Room (7.30m x 3.90m )with polished timber floor boards, two windows overlooking the front, wood burning stove and window to the rear
- Kitchen/Dining Room (7.10m x 4.30m )with glazed door opening in, a good range of shaker style floor and eye level units, butcher block work surfaces, tiled splashback, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi dishwasher, four ring Bosch stainless steel hob, gas Stanley oven (also providing heating and hot water), tiled floor, door to understairs storage, four windows overlooking the rear, door out to the rear and door to
- Utility Room (2.65m x 1.95m )with washing machine and fridge, tiled floor, built in shelving and door to
- Downstairs Shower Room with w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin, fully tiled step in shower, frosted window to the side, tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Family Room (4.00m x 3.50m )with polished timber floor boards, feature fireplace with cast iron surround and part tiled hearth and window to the front
- Landing with door to large walk in shelved hot press with hot water cylinder and hatch to the attic
- Bedroom 1 (3.97m x 3.50m )with polished timber floor, built in wardrobes, feature fireplace with cast iron surround and window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 2.65m )with polished timber floor, built in wardrobes and built in shelf
- Bedroom 3 (4.37m x 3.00m )with polished timber floor and window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 4 (3.20m x 3.20m )with polished timber floor and two windows overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 5 (4.37m x 3.77m )dual aspect room with polished timber floor and hatch to attic
- Family Bathroom with part tiled walls, painted timber floor, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, bath with Mira Sport shower over and window overlooking the rear
FeaturesExtremely generous accommodation extending to approximately 178 sq.m (1,915 sq.ft)
Standing on beautiful gardens of approximately 0.2 acre ( 0.8 Ha)
Enjoying immense privacy and seclusion being situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
Superb scope to extend subject to planning permission
Solid fuel stove in the front living room
Heating provided via gas Stanley
Fitted carpets, kitchen appliances, blinds and curtains included in the sale