DescriptionA wonderful penthouse apartment superbly presented and ideally located in this popular development (of only 48 apartments) off Winton Road and Leeson Park.
Number 38 Fitzwilliam Court is an exceptionally bright, recently refurbished top floor apartment benefitting from a large south west facing balcony with open plan layout overlooking the treetops of Leeson Park. The bright and modern accommodation includes an open plan reception hall opening into the living/dining/kitchen with sunny balcony off, two bedrooms, one ensuite and a main bathroom. There is also excellent storage and useful open space ideal for home office/study area.
Fitzwilliam Court is a mature, small development located off Apian Way and Leeson Park, a short walk to Ranelagh village and St. Stephen?s Green. Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club is adjacent to the apartment and a superb amenity right on your doorstep. The location is second to none being within a ten minute walk of St. Stephen?s Green and adjacent to both Ranelagh and Donnybrook Villages offering excellent choice of shops, restaurants, cafe and local parks. Also in close proximity is the Luas at Ranelagh and Charlemont, the QBC routes to and from the city centre, UCD, Trinity and DCU Colleges and the Aircoach route to Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall open plan into
- Living/Dining/Kitchen (6.15m x 5.75m )exceptionally bright space with utility store with plumbing for washing machine. Exceptionally well fitted white gloss kitchen with marble work surfaces, one and half bowl Franke sink unit, Normande stainless steel oven with microwave over, four ring Normande induction hob with stainless steel extractor over, integrated Normande undercounter dishwasher, integrated pull out refuse bin. Excellent breakfast bar with additional storage, integrated half and half fridge freezer.
- Living Room open fire place, limed oak timber flooring, recessed down lighting, full length window providing maximum light, sliding patio door leading out to the balcony.
- Balcony (5.60m x 1.65m )west facing aspect.
- Open Space
- Inner hall (2.95m x 1.95m )recessed down lighting
- Bedroom 1 (4.45m x 3.75m )wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.95m x 1.30m )recently refitted with vanity wash hand basin, bath with Mira Elite ST electric shower over, w.c., glazed tiled walls & floor, bathroom mirror cabinet, Dimplex heater. Recessed down lighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 (4.50m x 2.65m )sliding patio door leading out to balcony, excellent walk in wardrobe.
- Bathroom (2.25m x 1.35m )recently refitted with vanity wash hand basin, corner power shower, w.c., bathroom mirror cabinet, fitted shelving with press beneath, Dimplex wall heater, wall mirror, tiled walls & floor, recessed down lighting, extractor fan.
- Hotpress with immersion
- Storage Cupboard
FeaturesExclusive development adjacent to Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club
Secure residence off street parking
Private south-west facing balcony
Landscaped communal gardens
Ideal residence or strong investment opportunity
Intercom to hall door
Management Agents: Benchmark Property
Service charge approximately �?�2,500 per annum
Floor Area: approximately 78sqm (840 sqft)
BER DetailsBER: D2