DescriptionChurches Estate Agents welcome this superb three-bedroom family home with west facing rear garden & a bonus that the property is within walking distance to beach & DART at Killiney.
Located in an every popular area of Ballybrack, No 37 Cromlech Fields is presented in great condition throughout. The property enjoys peaceful setting in a mature residential estate & off street parking to front. Entrance hallway with wood flooring & under stairs storage leads to cosy front sitting room with open fire. Spacious kitchen & diner is to rear & is an open plan feature; this area is well stocked with fitted units, free standing electric cooker & still has ample places at the dining table for a growing family.
Upstairs on landing with carpet flooring & hot press are three very well proportioned bedrooms. Currently the master bedroom with slide robes wardrobes is located at the rear of the property. The 2nd double bedroom which is the largest of the two double bedrooms is set to the front along with the single bedroom that is fitted storage. To finish this wonderful home is a fully tiled bathroom with 3x piece suite & walk in electric power shower.
The west facing rear garden is split into three levels; the 1st is a patio space directly outside of the dining area & is accessed through sliding doors from kitchen/diner. The 2nd is a planted rockery & the 3rd is a low maintenance area with artificial grass & a Barna shed.
The location of No 37 is ideal for first time Buyers or for those purchasers who are looking to relocated back to their own familiar surroundings. With being so close to, the beach at Killiney & bustling Shankill Village makes this a great purchase to get onto the property ladder. Only a few minutes away by foot is Lidl, Costa Coffee & a church. Selection of schools are close by as too is LUAS ay Cherrywood.
- Off street parking to front, lawn, walled boundary
Hall: c. 4.92 x 1.77m
- Long hallway, solid wooden flooring, under stairs storage
Sitting Room: c. 3.90 x 3.51m
- Solid wood flooring, open fire, decorative coving
Kitchen: c. 3.43 x 5.41m
- Open plan kitchen & diner, tiled floor in kitchen with fitted units & free standing electric cooker, dining area with solid wood flooring, sliding doors to garden
Back Garden: 12.40m
- Patio area directly from dining area, 3 teared split garden, rockery & planted top area with barna shed, westerly aspect
Landing: c. 2.56 x 1.87m
- Carpet flooring, hot press
Bedroom 1 Single: c. 2.99 x 2.26m (to front)
- Wooden flooring, built in storage
Bedroom 2 Double: c. 3.89 x 3.08m (to front)
- Wooden flooring
Bedroom 3 Double: c. 3.47 x 2.86m (to rear)
- Wooden flooring, slide robe wardrobe
Bathroom: c. 1.66 x 2.47m
- Fully tiled bathroom, 3 x piece suite, walk in electric power shower
FeaturesGreat location for first time Buyer
West facing rear garden
Double Glazed windows
1 year old gas condenser boiler
Off street parking
Walking distance to beach & DART
BER DetailsBER: E1 BER No.114348675 Energy Performance Indicator: 303.95 kWh/m²/yr