DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this excellent three bedroom house with extra large rear garden to the market ideally located in Millrace Drive, Saggart. This prestigious and ever sought after development, is found within arm's reach of every conceivable local amenity, including Saggart & Rathcoole Villages, Rathcoole Park, Avoca, schools, bars and leisure facilities - the location could not be better!
Inside boasts c. 1,150 sq ft of bright and spacious living accommodation which briefly comprises of welcoming entrance hallway, guest WC, large lounge, kitchen/dining room, three double bedrooms one with en-suite shower room and a fully fitted bathroom. Sliding doors from the lounge lead onto a large rear garden which features decking, lawn, mature planting and a large shed.
No. 35 has been meticulously maintained over the years and is truly presented in ‘walk in’ condition. Boasting extra large bedrooms with high ceilings, top quality flooring, blinds and solid fuel burning stove.
An absolutely ideal starter home or an equally keen investment.
Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange a viewing!
Features- c. 1150 sq ft
- BER C1
- Extra large shed
- Top quality flooring
- Stunning kitchen with polished porcelain tiling
- Top quality integrated appliances
- Solid fuel burning stove
- PVC double glazed windows
- Management fees c. €866 yearly
- Large Sunny rear garden
- 3 double bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
- Extra large bedrooms with high ceilings
- Ample communal parking to front
- Exclusive development; highly sought after
- Bus routes on your doorstep
- Within easy reach of Rathcoole and Saggart Village
- Within easy reach of The M50 Motorway & The Luas
- Ideal for 1st time buyers or investors
DirectionsFrom Red Cow roundabout proceed along Naas Road. Continue through the lights at Newlands Cross and then take the 4th exit for Rathcoole / Saggart. At the roundabout turn left and follow the road ahead. At the next roundabout then take your second exit into the millrace development. Drive straight ahead and then at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto millrace Drive. Number 35 will be located on your left hand side.