DescriptionThe location would be difficult to better being only a 5 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre and the M50 making access to the national road network extremely convenient. Within the development there are a whole host of amenities including two playgounds, The Market food store, Fire and Stone Cafe, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland. The beautifully maintained Fernhill Park boasting 84 acres of parkland is within a five minute stroll as are many peaceful walks towards Three Rock and the Dublin Mountains. Stepaside village is within a short stroll with its wonderful amenities including local shops, restaurants and The Step Inn as well as a doctor?s surgery, dry cleaners and a Post Office. The property further benefits from being situated within a stone?s throw of many highly regarded schools including Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille, Educate Together Secondary School, Rosemont Secondary School, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, St Patricks National School, along with Educate Together and Holy Trinity a little further afield. Our Lady of The Wayside and Church of Ireland National School are also within striking distance as is Wesley College. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including the terminus for the 47 bus route from within the Belarmine development which serves the N11, UCD and the City Centre, the 44 and the 114 along with the Luas at Glencairn which is a 12 minute walk away.
- Dining Space: (2.51m x 2.48m )
- Living Space: (3.37m x 3.25m )Solid wood flooring, dual aspect room, two windows overlooking the rear and window overlooking front, storage press, TV point.
- Kitchen Area: (2.39m x 2.08m )Tiled flooring, integrated fridge/freezer, Indesit washing machine and dryer, double stainless steel sink and drainer, Siemens integrated dishwasher, Siemens integrated oven, Siemens four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood.
- Hallway: (3.99m x 1.13m )Semi solid wood flooring, alarm panel, telephone and video intercom and window overlooking the rear.
- Bathroom: (2.82m x 1.77m )Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, bath with shower over and separate shower cubicle with shower over.
- Bedroom 1: (4.33m x 3.13m )Carpet flooring, integrated wardrobes, spacious double bedroom, and patio door leading to the balcony.
- Bedroom 2: (3.65m x 2.20m )Carpet flooring, window overlooking rear and integrated wardrobes.
- Balcony: (5.10m x 2.55m )Larger than average balcony that is not overlooked with artificial grass which is the perfect space for al fresco dining!
FeaturesWired for Burglar alarm system.
Telephone and video Intercom system.
Double glazed windows.
Gas fired radiator central heating.
Designated overground Parking.
Ample visitors parking
Extra-large private balcony
Dual aspect apartment
Management fee �?�1,399.92 p.a