DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in presenting this magnificent two bedroom apartment to the market on the ground floor of ‘The Shrewsbury’ within the Donnybrook Castle development which is conveniently located on the N11 and serviced by many bus routes including the 46A. Donnybrook Village and Ballsbridge Village are just a short walk away and boast the amenities of Herbert Park, restaurants and pubs. UCD and Vincent's hospital is also within striking distance.
Bright and south facing internal living accommodation of c. 655 sq ft. comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen/dining/lounge area with part separated kitchen, two double bedrooms, main family bathroom and master bedroom ensuite. The lounge & master bedroom open onto a spacious sunny balcony.
No. 34 is extremely well presented throughout, ready to walk into, and would make a first time purchase or an equally keen investment. The list of additional extras includes top quality flooring, a brand new gas boiler, built in wardrobes and designated car parking. Viewing is highly advised Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information.
- BER D2
- Management fee c. €2455.00 per annum
- Exclusive development in sought after location
- Ideal investment, excellent yields on offer
- Ground floor/lifts & stairs
- Extremely well maintained common areas
- Designated parking behind electric gates
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- 2 bed 2 bath
- Brand new gas boiler
- South facing balcony
- Built in wardrobes
- Generous room proportions
- Thriving location
- Within arms reach of an endless list of amenities
- Viewing highly advised
Directions: Donnybrook castle is located along the Stillorgan road, As you travel along the Stillorgan Road heading towards Dublin, The Donnybrook Castle complex is located on the left hand side of the road just after the Teresian School