DescriptionPlease register your interest should the current potential purchaser decide not to proceed with this sale.
EXCELLENT CONDITION – LARGE DUAL ASPECT LIVING ROOM - PRIVATE SOUTH FACING BACK GARDEN – MODERN KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM.
Inse Bay is well maintained and much sought-after coastal development located within a few minutes walk from one of the most scenic sandy beach fronts in Ireland. Bus stops, nursery, primary, secondary schools, New ALDI, Laytown playground/village and Laytown train station are all in close proximity. The M1 motorway to Dublin and Belfast is a mere 10-minute drive away.
33 The Crescent is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac, c. 20 meters away from a large communal green area and only five minutes walk to bus stops just outside the Inse Bay Estate.
This bright and spacious semi-detached property briefly comprises the following below:
* Cobblelock driveway to park 2 x cars off-street.
* Porch and hall (4m x 1.2m) Alarm, laminate flooring,
* W.C (1.7m x 1m) with window.
* Large and bright separate living room (6.5m x 4m) Dual aspect, painted wood surround with granite hearth and stove, wooden flooring and access to the back garden.
* Ultra-modern kitchen (4.5m x 3.2m) Tiled flooring, generous countertop and press space, gas hob, plumped American fridge/freezer and under counter lights.
* Separate utility room (2.2m x 1.6m) Tiled flooring, plumbing and access to the back garden.
* Dining room area (4.3m 3.2m) Wooden flooring and storage under the stairs.
* Carpet to stairs and landing.
* Master double bedroom (4m x 3.3m) Wooden flooring, 4 x built-in wardrobes, views of the large communal green area.
* Ensuite bathroom (2.3m x 0.95m) Shower cubicle with Triton shower.
* Large double bedroom (4m x 3.7m) Wooden flooring, 4 x built-in wardrobes, views of the large communal green area.
* Good sized single bedroom (3m x 2.6m) Wooden flooring with slight sea view.
* Main bathroom (2m x 1.75m) Bath with shower connection.
* Sunny south facing private back garden (12.5m x 11.5m) Concrete paving, lawn area, raised flower beds, walled back boundary, electric sockets, tap point and large metal shed with concrete base.
* Jungle gym/exercise station with padded safety floor in the back garden.
* Extensive gated side entrance (6m x 2.5m) Walled and under concrete.
* Attic storage with Stira stair access.
* Boiler c. 3.5 years old.
* Natural gas fired central heating.
* Constructed in c. 1999.
Other local amenities to briefly include Tesco, Centra, coffee shops, restaurants, public houses, children's playground, doctors, dentist, post office, butcher, Integral Fitness Club with large heated indoor swimming pool, takeaways, golf, horse riding, GAA football, soccer, rugby, tennis to name but a few.
Details and photography are for guidance purposes only.
BER DetailsBER: B3 BER No.110319274 Energy Performance Indicator:142.44 kWh/m²/yr