Horan Estates & Letting Agents are proud to present this spacious two bedroom second floor apartment to the Dublin property market.
The property briefly consists of kitchen with shaker style fitted kitchen units, open plan living / dining room, balcony off the living room, two double bedrooms, master bedroom en-suite and a family bathroom.
Located in the ever popular Waterville estate with easy access to all amenities:
- Just 2 min walk to the park.
- 5 min walk to the local convenience store.
- 4 min drive to the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre with all the amenities it has to offer.
- 5 min walk to 'Little Stars' creche.
- Close St. Patrick's Junior School, St. Brigit's Girls and Boys Schools,Coolmine Comunity School.
- 3 min to National Aquatic Centre.
- 5 Min to Connolly Hospital.
- Bus routes No. 17A, 38, 220, 238 offering frequent service to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Easy access to N3/M50 motorways offering a quick link to the rest of the city.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Enrance hall - 2.5m x 4.8m
Kitchen - 2.3m x 2.7m
Shaker style fitted ground and wall units.
Living / Dining room - 6.7m x 3.9m
Large windows letting in an abundance of natural light
Double glass door opening up to the balcony
Bedroom 1 - 3m x 4.2m
En-suite - 1.6m x 1.7m
Bedroom 3.2m x 4.2m
Main bathroom - 2.4m x 2m
BER: C2 BER No.110783461 Energy Performance Indicator:181.55 kWh/mÂ²/yr