DescriptionCremore Lawn is a mature leafy residential cul-de-sac conveniently located close to a host of local amenities. 32 Cremore Lawn is a four bed semi-detached house with well-proportioned bright accommodation throughout. The property has a good garden to the front, well stocked with trees and shrubs and a driveway that provides off street parking. A pedestrian side passage accesses a west facing rear garden that is a veritable sun trap. The accommodation extends to 118sqm (1270sqft) and comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hall, two interconnecting open plan reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room and guest WC at ground floor level, four double bedrooms and a bathroom at first floor level. There is gas fired central heating, there are uPVC windows throughout and externally there are PVC facias and soffits. It is also fitted with a fully serviced alarm system. The house has been very well maintained and is now ready for a new owner to upgrade the decor in this spacious well positioned house. 32 Cremore Lawn is positioned on the Old Finglas Road in Glasnevin, close to Met Eireann headquarters, and is a most well regarded and sought after residential neighbourhood. The National Botanic Gardens, Hampstead Park and Griffith Park provide peaceful walks just a stroll from the property. The property is also within easy reach of the City Centre, M50 motorway, Dublin Airport, DCU and a host of local shops and schools. There are good bus links and QBC?s to the city.
- Entrance Porch (2.40m x 1.95m )with a double glazed sliding patio door, tiled floor
- Entrance Hall (4.10m x 2.70m )wide reception hallway with staircase to first floor level
- Bathroom (1.45m x 1.20m )with fully tiled walls and floor, bath, w.c., wash hand basin, window for ventilation
- Living Room (4.35m x 3.90m )(incl box window) with feature fireplace, marble surround, coving, centre rose.
- Dining Room (4.80m x 3.45m )open plan format with living room, window overlooking rear garden, with door leading to west facing rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room (3.75m x 3.10m )Kitchen with wall and floor mounted units, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, good storage and ample counter space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing (4.05m x 1.30m )with airing cupboard
- Bedroom 1 (4.25m x 3.45m )double bedroom with window overlooking front garden
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 2.85m )double bedroom with window overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 3.15m )double bedroom with built in wardrobes, window overlooking front garden
- Bedroom 4 (3.15m x 2.35m )double bedroom with window overlooking rear garden
- Bathroom (2.35m x 2.00m )fully tiled, contemporary bathroom with bath, w.c., shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, window for ventilation.
FeaturesTwo story semi-detached house
Gas fired central heating
PVC double glazed windows
Landscaped garden to the front with driveway providing off street parking
West facing rear garden extending to 10m (32ft)
Block built shed (2.6m x 5.85m)
Pedestrian side access Patio area to rear
Floor area 118sqm (1270 sqft)