DescriptionThis is a rare opportunity to acquire a beautifully renovated two bedroom home ideally located in this most sought-after development, Rosemount Court. No 31 has been tastefully renovated with an attic conversion creating a modern yet charming home which boasts quiet leafy surroundings while enjoying ease of access to and from the city centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises; A welcoming entrance hall leading to the immaculately presented open plan kitchen/living/ dining room which enjoys a picture window overlooking the communal grounds, Heritage wood burning stove, a well fitted modern kitchen and understairs utility. The second floor houses a light filled landing, family bathroom with a spacious shower, two bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and a stair to the attic. The attic has been cleverly converted and is currently laid out as a bedroom, with velux windows and under eaves storage.
Rosemount Court is a highly convenient development positioned off Booterstown Avenue and surrounded by the villages of Blackrock, Mount Merrion and Stillorgan where the new Frascati Centre, Blackrock Shopping Centre and Stillorgan Shopping Centre can all be enjoyed. The area also benefits from all the conveniences that Blackrock Park and the coastline have to offer. There is a great selection of primary and post primary schools in the locality such as Guardian Angels, Scoil Lorcain, Hollypark, Carysfort, CBS Monkstown, Blackrock College, Newpark and Willow Park. Beyond that the University College Dublin?s campus at Belfield is also close by. Public transport links include the quality bus corridor connecting with the city centre, including the Air Coach and there is also the N11 and the M50 which are both easily accessible.
Viewing of this unique property comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway (2.40m x 0.85m )with beautiful double glazed glass front door and glass door leading into the
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room (5.00m x 4.37m )with picture window overlooking the communal gardens, recessed lighting, built in cabinet unit with shelving, space for TV, Heritage wood burning stove with granite stone fireplace surround, radiator covers, well fitted kitchen with cupboards, drawers, overhead presses, integrated fridge/freezer, oven, electric hob, extractor fan, space for microwave, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, stone effect tiled splashback, kitchen overlooks the side and understairs utility space plumbed for washing machine with Venetian shutters to the front
- Landing with window overlooking the side adding beautiful natural light and hot press with water tank and built in shelving
- Bathroom (2.50m x 1.46m )with beautiful pedestal wash hand basin, cabinet mirror over, w.c., large step in Triton electric shower, partially tiled walls with marble effect, wood effect tiling on the floor and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 1 (3.54m x 3.32m )with large window overlooking the communal green, built in shelving and floor to ceiling built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 single room with built in wardrobes
- Attic Conversion (4.30m x 2.70m )with timber flooring, timber panelling on the wall, under eaves storage, four Velux windows allowing for an abundance of natural light and recessed lighting
Features10 minute walk to Beach, Blackrock Park & Village
Communal private parking
Quiet and mature development
Beautifully maintained communal grounds
Triple glazed windows
Accommodation of approximately 70 sqm (753sq.ft) (including attic)
Tastefully refurbished to turn-key condition
Attic conversion including new internal insulation
Outside storage unit
Excellent transport links including QBC, DART, Aircoach
Service charge �?�900 (includes bin collection, house painting and all park maintenance)