DescriptionJohn Coyne Estates are delighting to present this truly outstanding detached residence located on the front row of the popular Abbeyfields development, just 35 minutes from the M50. This wonderful family home has been maintained to the highest standards and is presented in pristine condition throughout. Boasting open plan living accommodation and a wonderfully private rear garden, features include: property is presented in pristine condition throughout, open plan kitchen-dining-living room, separate sitting room, wood burning stove, oil fired central heating, large rear garden, private off street parking, etc.
Properties of this quality are very rare to come to the market so to avoid disappointment, book a viewing today!
AccommodationEntrance Hall 11'5" x 6'4"
Wonderful entrance hallway with exquisite porcelain floor tiles, radiator cover, coving, neutral colour scheme and an abundance of natural lighting. This really sets the tone for the rest of the property.
Well positioned just off the hallway with w/c, whb and porcelain floor tiles.
Kitchen-Dining room 19'7" x 11'5"
Contemporary white kitchen with integrated fridge-freezer, oven and hob. Vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting and beautiful floor tiles. Very spacious dining area with abundant natural lighting.
Living Room 12'7" x 11'6"
Open-plan with the kitchen-dining room, this is a very comfortable room with new solid fuel stove and semi-solid flooring.
Sitting room 18'1" x 11'6"
Bay window, beautiful cast iron fireplace with electric stove and solid timber surround, high quality carpet and patio doors to rear patio area.
With an abundance of natural lighting and carpet floor covering.
Master Bedroom 11'7" x 11'6"
Solid timber floor, built in wardrobes and en-suite.
En-suite 7'7" x 3'3"
W/C, whb and shower.
Bedroom two 12'1" x 8'9"
Double bedroom with solid timber flooring and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom three 10' x 9'3"
Solid timber floor.
Bedroom four 10'7" x 9'9"
Built in wardrobes and solid timber floor.
Bathroom 7'7" x 5'11"
Breathtaking tiling, w/c, whb and bath.
Large rear garden to include steel frame cladded shed, concreted and cobble locked patio area and mature shrubs. To the front is a cobble lock driveway with ample on and off street parking.
Features- Detached house situated on the front row.
- Cladded shed to rear.
- Cobble lock driveway.
- Fully alarmed.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Large rear garden that is not overlooked.
- Adjacent to many amenities. Easy access to Dublin, Maynooth, Mullingar, etc.
- Adjacent to a regular city bus route.
- Fully alarmed.
- Blinds throughout.
- Neutral colour scheme throughout.
- Double glazed pvc windows.
John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.