DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are thrilled to welcome this stunning & well insulated 3 bedroom home to the market.
Located in the mature residential setting of Glenview Estate & within ease of distance to local medical centre, Tallaght Village & Square Shopping Centre No 305 is an ideal purchase for first time buyers or downsizers alike who require a property in truly excellent condition. This large family home benefits from external insulation, modern & high efficiency gas boiler & extra attic insulation to offer a fine home with a cosy BER rating of C2.
Decorative paving stone with raised flowerbeds in driveway provide off street parking, it will give you a sense of the quality & finish that will continue throughout this home. Wide entrance hallway greets you at first; tiled floor & under stairs storage in hallway leads to front bright sitting room with built in stove. Double doors then take you into open plan kitchen/diner where it is the perfect place for a family get together or entertaining guests. Here in this extended space you have a galley style kitchen that is well stocked with fitted units, gas hob & built in cooking appliances will suit any as
Long landing with hot press on 1st floor compliments this large family home, off landing there are 3 well proportioned bedrooms (2 x doubles & 1 x single). All bedrooms have built in wardrobes with carpet flooring; both double bedrooms have extra storage solutions fitted. Upgraded family bathroom is fully tiled with modern 3 x piece & chrome towel rail finishes the internal space in this wonderful home.
Low maintenance rear garden enjoys afternoon & setting sun, decking & raised flowerbeds creates a nice sense of privacy. Block built shed doubles up as utility room & has further uses as you have electric, water & separate circuit breaker.
No 305 Glenview Park is within walking distance to ITT & a host of business or services in Airton, Belgard, Broomhill & Greenhills. Nearby you have choice of convenience stores & schools. Transport is well catered for with selection of bus routes & LUAS at Square. Ease of access to road linkage will bring you onto N81 & M50 in no time. Amenities also include Tymon Park, National Basketball Arena & Spawell Complex.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Large front driveway with decorative paving & raised beds, walled & gated, off street parking
Hall c. 3.83 x 1.89m
- Long hallway, tiled floor, under stairs storage
Sitting Room c. 4.16 x 3.70
- Large window, wooden flooring, feature surround with built in stove, double doors to diner
Kitchen c. 3.75 x 2.33m
- Galley style kitchen, Shaker style fitted pine units, built in gas hob, built in double oven & microwave, sky light tunnel, tiled floor
Dining Room c. 3.94 x 4.76m
- Open plan space, tiled floor, sliding doors opens to conservatory, open to kitchen area
Shower Room c. 2.68 x 0.88m
- Fully tiled, 2 x piece & shower, walk in shower cubicle
Conservatory c. 2.28 x 3.05m
- Sun trap to enjoy afternoon/evening sun, double French style doors to decking
Landing c. 3.37 x 2.13m
- Wide & long landing, carpet flooring, hot press
Bedroom 1 c. 4.08 x 3.18m (to front)
- Master bedroom, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 c. 4.03 x 3.42m (to rear)
- Large double bedroom, built in wardrobes with vanity unit, carpet flooring
Bedroom 3 c. 2.59 x 2.40m (to front)
- Single bedroom to front, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring
Bathroom c. 1.94 x 2.10m
- Beautifully & fully tiled family bathroom, modern 3 x piece suite, shower over bath, chrome towel & radiator rail
Back Garden c. 5.10m in length
- Decked , private space, raised flower bed & vegetable planting
Utility Room/Shed c. 6.00 x 5.90m
- This large outside area has many uses, large shed for storage or working, plumbed & electric circuit breaker
FeaturesExcellent condition & BER C2 rating
Double glazed windows, modern gas boiler
Great location for families
Close to ITT & Square Shopping Centre
Off street parking
Large shed/utility room to rear
BER DetailsBER: C2 BER No.105819130 Energy Performance Indicator:199.67 kWh/m²/yr
Viewing DetailsTo arrange a viewing please contact Churches Estate Agents Dalkey on 01 5595005