DescriptionPresented in pristine decorative order throughout, a superbly located red brick fronted period family home situated on this much sought after residential road in the heart of Donnybrook and minutes from Herbert Park. The property benefits from bright well-proportioned accommodation with high ceilings, period detailing with original fireplaces and exposed brick chimney breasts in the kitchen breakfast room and family bathroom.
The house is approached by a tiled porch entrance with attractive hall door with glazed lead lighted windows either side. The reception hall has inviting oak wooden flooring and high ceilings, a downstairs wc with additional under stairs storage. The bright living room to the front has a cast iron fireplace with granite hearth and high ceilings with ornate ceiling coving and centre rose. One of the many selling features of the property is the magnificent kitchen/breakfast room positioned at the back of the house, with its warm cream kitchen press and drawer units and two exposed chimney breasts and sliding glazed doors overlooking the landscaped rear garden. Upstairs on the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. A staircase from the landing leads up to the converted attic which runs the width of the house with excellent under eaves storage.
Victoria Avenue is located on a quiet, wide, residential road offering a superbly convenient location within a minute?s walk of Donnybrook Village and Herbert Park. There are many excellent primary and secondary schools in the vicinity to include; St. Mary?s National School; Muckross Park College; Gonzaga College; St. Conleth?s; St. Michael?s; and The Teresian School.
Local amenities in the area include Herbert Park, The RDS, The Aviva Stadium (Lansdowne Road), Merrion Cricket Club, Bective and Belvedere Rugby Clubs. Donnybrook, Ranelagh and Ballsbridge Villages are only a short stroll away, offering an array of excellent eateries, public houses and many convenient stores including Donnybrook Fair.
Number 30 is presented in superb decorative order throughout boasting an array of period features and a magnificent kitchen/breakfast room and a secluded low maintenance landscaped rear garden and viewing is highly recommended.
- Porch Entrance Tiled porch entrance
- Reception hall (3.90m x 1.55m )High ceilings, ceiling coving, centre rose. Oak wooden flooring, cast iron Victorian Salvage Company radiator and dado rail.
- Downstairs WC (2.90m x 0.85m )Vanity wash hand basin, w.c, black and white tiled flooring, recessed down lighting and understairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room (3.90m x 3.20m )Positioned to the front with cast iron fireplace with granite harth. High ceilings with ceiling coving, centre rose and two windows to the front.
- Kitchen (5.00m x 4.45m )Kitchen is well fitted with a good range of cream presses and drawer units. Timber work surfaces and part tiled walls. Five ring Indesit range with extractor over, two exposed chimney breast with original chimney opening. Recessed down lighting. Tiled floor, full length sliding doors leading out to the rear garden.
- Upstairs Three bedrooms upstairs with a family bathroom and a converted attic.
- Bedroom 1 (3.40m x 3.25m )Main bedroom to the front.
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 3.30m )To the rear with fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 2.05m )To the front
- Family bathroom (2.70m x 1.80m )Vanity wash hand basin, w.c , bath antique style shower over, exposed chimney breast, part tiled walls and tiled floors.
- Landing Double shelved hotpress
- Stair case leading to
- Attic (6.45m x 4.20m )maximum measurment including stairwell, four Velux roof lights, under eaves storage cupboards, recessed downlighting.
FeaturesSuperbly presented well-proportioned bright family accommodation.
Highly convenient location in the heart of Donnybrook on a quiet, mature road beside Herbert Park.
Well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 126 sqm (1,356 sq.ft.).
Secluded landscaped low maintenance rear garden.
Double glazed windows throughout.
Superb period features including high ceilings and period fireplaces.
Gas fired central heating.
Large converted attic.
Residence on street-car parking.