SUPERBLY LOCATED & BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
No. 3, is a fine detached two storey residence home, constructed in 1996.
A substantial single storey rear extension was approx 10 years ago.
Construction is generally of concrete block walls, a pitched tiled roof and double glazed PVC windows.
Internally, the property is laid out to provide entrance porch, entrance hall, sittingroom, kitchen, dining room, conservatory, utility room, toilet and bedroom, with shower, on the ground floor. Overhead, are 4 additional bedrooms, master ensuite, bathroom and hotpress.
Internal finishes include mainly plastered and painted walls, a mixture of timber floors, vinyl floor covering and carpeting throughout, quality fitted kitchen and fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
The property features an attractive rear garden, with children’s play area, lawned area, mature shrubs, trees and a new steel tech garden shed.
The front garden provides for an extensive car parking area.
* Superbly located detached home
* Situated on a large site close to the entrance to the development
* Excellent BER Rating with new oil burner, wood pellet burner with back boiler (running cost just €3 per day)
* Wall and attic insulation recently installed
* Turn key interior
* Landscaped rear garden with play area and Steel Tech Shed
* Excellent value for a turn key home
BER: B2 BER No.101569440 Energy Performance Indicator:109.03 kWh/m²/yr
The following is the accommodation and approximate room dimensions:- Sq mtrs.
Entrance Porch (tiled floor) 2.4 x 0.8
Entrance Hall ...