DescriptionJohn Coyne Estates are delighted to bring to the market No. 3 Edgeworth Court, a 4/5 bedroom semi detached spacious family home located in a family friendly development and within easy reach of a wealth of amenities, local shops and schools. The property comes to the market in pristine condition having just been upgraded by the present owners. The property has had new a new kitchen fitted, new composite front door, new floors throughout and fully repainted. The property offers a wonderful opportunity to the discerning purchaser for immediate occupancy with little to do but move in furniture.
The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, living room to the front, open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room, downstairs w/c and bedroom/playroom. Rising to the first floor there are four bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom.
The rear garden is very large and is laid in lawn with parking for two cars to the side. A large timber shed with cladded roof offers outdoor storage while the side access has potential for vehicular access to the rear.
Situated in the centre of Longwood, Edgeworth Court is within a five minute walk to shops, schools, pubs, Church, bus stop and GAA facilities. Longwood is centrally located less than 45 minutes from Dublin.
AccommodationHallway: 4.31m x 1.88m
High quality Balterio laminate flooring with 25 year guarantee and 8mm thickness, carpet covering on stairs, neutral colour scheme.
Living Room: 4.31m x 3.56m
To the front of the property with bay window, television point, open fireplace with cast iron insert, coving.
Kitchen-Dining Room: 5.66m x 3.44m
New top quality Bespoke handmade kitchen with integrated double oven, Belfast style sink and taps, tiled splashback, Beling induction hob, recessed lighting, stainless steel extractor fan, high quality plugs and sockets and integrated dishwasher. Dining area with sliding patio doors to the rear garden and Balterio laminate flooring.
Utility Room: 1.98m x 1.26m
Plumbed for all appliances and built in storage closet.
W/C: 1.96m x 1.44m
Large downstairs w/c.
Bedroom / Playroom: 5.68m x 2.82m
Large room suitable for a number of uses. Front facing aspect.
Landing: 2.39m x 2.09m
Large landing area with carpet.
Master Bedroom: 5.02m x 3.03m
Large master bedroom with Vitality deluxe laminate flooring with 20 year guarantee and 8mm thickness, neutral colour scheme.
En-suite: tiled shower area, w/c and whb.
Bedroom: 3.69m x 3.16m
Top quality laminate flooring and wallpaper.
Bedroom: 4.14m x 3.13m
Laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and front facing aspect.
Bedroom: 2.38m x 2.10m plus 1.35m x 1.03m
L-Shaped bedroom with laminate flooring.
Bathroom: 2.33m x 2.07m
Tastefully tiled bathroom with bath, w/c and whb.
FeaturesEWT water filtration system installed which takes the hardness out of the water and thereby prolonging the lifespan of appliances, etc.
New gas boiler with electronic control.
New flooring throughout.
New composite front door.
Large rear garden with shed included.
Maintenance free exterior.
Overlooking green area.
Easy walking distance to all amenities.
John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
BER DetailsBER: B3 BER No.112565668 Energy Performance Indicator:146.64 kWh/m²/yr