DescriptionDNG Dorrian are delighted to offer for sale, this spacious (3) x bedroom, mid-terraced dwelling located in the popular coastal village of Kilcar. Set within a well-established, mature residential location on the outskirts of the village this attractive property commands an elevated position benefiting from rural aspect views yet conveniently located just under 2 to 3 minute from the village.
In need of modernisation and updating, the flexible living accommodation extends to circa 720 sq.ft in area and comprises of an entrance hall, sitting room, open-plan kitchen / diner together with a downstairs bathroom. Completing the accommodation is three generously proportioned 1st floor bedrooms. No 3 Cruckarra will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers but ideally first time buyers, young , the retired and those looking to downsize.
AccommodationEntrance Hall: 14’0” x 6’0” at widest point - with carpet floor covering, wooden stairs with carpeted treads and raisers, enclosed storage space under, electric night storage heater, frosted glass centre light.
Living room: 12’3” x 8’9” - with carpet floor covering, featured tiled fireplace with open solid fuel fire, built-in wooden storage units each side of fireplace, t.v point, frosted glass centre light.
Kitchen / diner: 12’2” x 11’5” - with casual dining area, built-in wall and base units, laminated worktops with fitted stainless steel sink with single drainer and polished steel swan neck centre tap, plumbed for washing machine, freestanding electric oven, under counter fridge / freezer, lino floor covering, tiled fireplace with open solid fuel fire (back-boiler for domestic hot water only), built-in hotpress with copper cylinder tank and willis heater, PSTN wall socket, centre light.
Back hall: 4’1” x 4’0” - with lino floor covering, hardwood back door to concrete yard.
Bathroom: 7’5” x 6’0” - with three-piece suite in white comprising of a w.c, vanity wash hand basin with fitted vanity mirror over, cast iron bath with 2 x steel taps, frosted glass centre light, lino floor covering.
Landing: 5’3” x 3’1” - with carpet floor covering, access point to attic, frosted glass centre light.
Bedroom 1: 15’3” x 8’6” - with carpet floor covering, large window facing over communal gardens, built-in wardrobe, frosted glass centre light, electric night storage heater.
Bedroom 2: 11’8” x 9’10” at widest point - with carpet floor covering, window facing over rear garden, centre light, electric night storage heater.
Bedroom 3: 8’6” x 8’2” - with carpet floor covering, window facing over rear garden, centre light.
Features• Spacious three bedroom, mid-terraced dwelling extending to circa 720 sq.ft.
• Large rear garden with independent access and offering excellent scope to extend the existing accommodation - subject to necessary planning approval being obtained.
• Mature residential location within walking distance to all essential local amenities.
• Three sizable bedrooms serviced by a centrally located downstairs bathroom.
• Compact front garden laid in lawn.
• Open solid fuel fire in living room and kitchen.
• uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
• Rear yard with 42 sq.ft fuel store.
• Electric night storage heating.
• Mains sewage and water supply connected to house.
• Rural aspect views from front of house and over large communal garden.
• No yearly management / maintenance fees as all communal areas are in full charge of Donegal County Council.
• Viewing by prior arrangement with DNG Dorrian on 074 97 31291
BER DetailsBER: D2 BER No.112470729 Energy Performance Indicator:292.31 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsPlease review map attached below or input eircode into google maps to obtain Streetview (if available)
Viewing DetailsViewing by prior arrangements with DNG Dorrian on 074 97 31291.