- Entrance Porch ( ) The entrance porch accessed via single door is fully enclosed with glazing and offers an instant welcome to this home. Finished with porcelain tiles in cream and recessed lighting.
- Reception Hall ( ) The reception hall enjoys a vaulted ceiling double height is particularly bright taking lots of natural light in at both levels. Accessed from the entrance porch via double doors of walnut with glazing. This reception hall is finished with cream porcelain tiles. A half flight takes you directly to the open plan kitchen/dining/living room while a descending half flight accesses additional living rooms and bedrooms.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Family/Dining Room (12.81m x 7.20m 42.03ft x 23.62ft) A truly magnificent space occupying over approx. 700 sq. ft. The ceiling height accentuates the space further and the amount of glazing offered to each of the individual elements of this room was exceptionally well thought out at design stage. The kitchen itself is bespoke and made to measure fitting in perfectly to its space. Designed and fitted by House of Coolmore this contemporary kitchen is two tone taking on the colour pallet of the house itself. A handcrafted extensive island takes up a central position with a backdrop of wall to wall presses behind. This bank of units take care of storage needs as well as fitted appliances. The island measuring 3.1mt x 1.2mt is topped by a Silestone counter top with an overhang that allows for breakfast bar dining. It is also home to a 5 ringed hob with complimenting extractor fitted overhead allowing the chef to interact with all others in this space while cooking. The same Silestone sits as the counter top to lower level of the backdrop of units and sits below a wraparound of glazing. Double bowel sink unit with grooved drainer. Door leading to limestone patio outside with bar b que area and built in stove. The dining area sits nicely between the kitchen and living functions and is placed inside a pop out of glazing which acts as a space for an easy chair or somewhere to drink morning coffee amongst the trees. The use of the same flooring throughout this entire room of cream porcelain tiles accentuates the space and light. A double-sided gas stove (remote activated) sits within a purpose built feature wall to create a divide (but open on both sides) to the living space. The use of a punch out colour coupled with light feature directly over the table creates all the ambience needed for a comfortable and lingering dining. The living area is cosy and is arranged to enjoy the double-sided fire complete with alcove housing flat screen TV overhead. Double glazed sliding patio doors open into the canopy of trees outside complete with glazed Juliette balcony. The entire room is wonderfully comfortable utilising the underfloor heating, air filtration system and extensive glazing on all sides. Recessed lights throughout.
- Lounge (5.80m x 5.52m 19.03ft x 18.11ft) Located off the kitchen/dining/living room is this beautiful lounge. Access via double walnut doors complete with glazed insets this room is in constant use. Floor to ceiling glazing on two sides really does bring the outside into this room. The cosy tiled floor is a perfect finish and compliments the neutral paint colours. This room could with ease take another fireplace should a discerning purchaser wish as the structure is already in place. Doors to access the outside wrap around limestone patio.
- Sun Room (6.90m x 5.28m 22.64ft x 17.32ft) Stairs from the kitchen/dining/lounge passing a fixed glazed panel on the way arrives into this spectacular space. With commanding views out over the adjoining countryside this room brings you above the canopy of trees below. Measuring almost 7 meters by 5 meters it is wrapped in glazing with double sliding doors out onto a roof deck of the same proportions enclosed with fin walls painted with a punch out colour of pink.
- Family Room (5.47m x 4.98m 17.95ft x 16.34ft) Located at the lower level this family room over its time was taken over as the teenage space. Finished with a carpet in deep purple, recessed lighting and pained in a complimenting colour palette the room can take on any form or function. Double glazed patio doors lead out onto another patio which is completely sheltered and gives direct access to the gardens. An easy escape for small children.
- Gym/Exercise Room (7.00m x 5.47m 22.97ft x 17.95ft) Snuggled between the family room and the play room/ home cinema this whole area is an ideal space for a growing family. Mirrored wall to keep on top of those work outs and wall to wall floor to ceiling storage presses fitted. Finished with carpet.
- Playroom (6.70m x 4.80m 21.98ft x 15.75ft) Sitting below the open plan kitchen/dining/living room is a room that serves a multitude of purposes depending on the occupiers of this home's requirements. Perfectly square it is an ideal kids play room or could with ease become a cool snooker room. A second walk in room at this level acts as an overflow for storage and is arranged for wine storage.
- Utility Room (3.40m x 3.00m 11.15ft x 9.84ft) Fitted with a host of under counter units as well as tall larder press. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer and finished with tiled floor
- Guest WC ( ) A two-piece white suite with interior designed two tone wall paper. Extra-large wall mounted vanity sink with vanity press beneath and mirror overhead. Porcelain tiled floor. Velux window throwing plenty of natural light.
- Home Office (3.40m x 3.22m 11.15ft x 10.56ft) Located at the lower level for maximum quietness and privacy away from the main living functions. Fitted with carpet this is a fine airy and bright room.
- Hallway ( ) Meandering hallways to bedrooms and lower-level reception rooms are finished with carpet and neutral pain colour. The use of floor to ceiling glazing maximises the natural light within the hallways of this home.
- Main Bedroom Suite (6.10m x 4.20m 20.01ft x 13.78ft) This suite is beautifully bright and give space in each of its elements. Finished with carpet the bedroom offers as a fine double room with plenty of areas for free standing furniture. Recessed lighting.
- Dressing Room ( ) A beautiful walk-in dressing room completely fitted from floor to ceiling and wall to wall with hanging pull out drawers and open shelving units. Velux window for natural light.
- En-suite (2.70m x 2.40m 8.86ft x 7.87ft) A fine en-suite arranged as a wet room with extra-large walk-in shower complete with glazed upstand offering both fixed and adjustable showerheads. This room has extra-large wall hung double vanity sink fitted beneath vanity mirror. Wall mounted WC. The room is fully tiled in a neutral appealing choice.
- Bedroom 2 (3.90m x 3.59m 12.80ft x 11.78ft) A beautiful double bedroom finished with carpet and a pop of colour in the use of a featured wallpapered wall. Double fitted slide robes. Window looking out into the canopy of trees within the garden.
- En-suite ( ) Finished in tones of black and white this en-suite is fitted with three-piece shite suite to include WC, wash hand basin and corner entry shower cubicle. Fully tiled shower and tiled over sink.
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 3.30m 11.48ft x 10.83ft) Arranged with a back drop of New York in the choice of wallpaper here this is a lovely bright double bedroom with wide picture window looking out onto the front garden. Fitted slide robes take care of all storage needs here.
- En-suite ( ) Fitted with three-piece white suite to include corner entry shower, WC and sink. Tiled floor
- Bedroom 4 (3.50m x 3.30m 11.48ft x 10.83ft) This double bedroom has an extensive window looking out onto the gardens and is flooded with natural light through the day. Finished with carpet.
- En-suite ( ) Three-piece white suite fitted with corner entry shower, pedestal sink and wc. This en-suite sports a hint of pink.
- Bedroom 5 (4.40m x 3.64m 14.44ft x 11.94ft) The only bedroom located at the lower level offers an ideal guest room. Double in size with carpeted floor this room enjoys double sliding patio doors to the garden outside.
- Bathroom ( ) Acting with a double function this bathroom is adjacent to the guest bedroom and could become en-suite with ease and installation of a door. The bathroom offers a three piece white suite with corner entry shower, wc and pedestal sink. Finished with tiled floor and floor to ceiling opaque glazed tilt and turn window.
- Double Garage (6.90m x 6.57m 22.64ft x 21.56ft) With plenty of natural light thought the use of upper glazing. Double automatic roller shutter doors. Finished with painted polished concert floor. Direct access to lower internal hallway.
- Plantroom/Services Room (3.50m x 2.70m 11.48ft x 8.86ft) Located off the home gym this room has direct access to the outside. All the workings of the home are carried out here from water storage, boilers, central vac system, pressurised system and heat recovery units.
- Store Room ( ) At each level of this home there are a range of walk in storage rooms offering easy access to coats, wellies, buggies, cushions for outdoor furniture, golf clubs.