DescriptionA very attractive semi-detached property with garage positioned within the heart of Sandycove next to Hudson Road Park and playground. The well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 107sq.m (1,152sq.ft) (to include garage) would now require a purchaser to upgrade and modernise to their own taste and flair. The wide side and garage area are a particular feature of this property and offer vast potential to extend subject to the necessary planning permissions.
The property will be a major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the highly regarded suburb of Sandycove within just a short stroll of the excellent amenities that are in Sandycove and Glasthule villages including specialised shops, pub, excellent primary and secondary schools, churches and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin.
There is a host of recreational and leisure activities in close proximity to the property including Hudson Road Park with its excellent sportsground and playground. Being a coastal village there is much to attract the interested water and sports enthusiasts. Within a stones? throw is Dun Laoghaire with its historic harbour, many famous yacht clubs and extensive marina. The general area is well served with other sporting facilities including tennis clubs and golf courses and the area is well served by public transport including bus and local DART station as well as the Aircoach serving Dublin Airport on the hour.
- Porched Entrance with archway, pattern tiled floor and opens into the
- Reception Hall (3.69m x 1.84m )with telephone point and understairs storage
- Sitting Room (3.92m x 3.65m )with multi paned frosted glazed door leading in, bay window and tiled fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth
- Dining Room (3.63m x 3.23m )with tiled fireplace with gas coal effect fire to the front and tiled hearth and door to
- Sunroom (3.00m x 2.69m )
- Kitchen (2.65m x 2.53m )with press units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge/freezer, space for standalone cooker, glazed door out to the rear and door to
- Garage (4.91m x 3.06m )with up and over door
- Bedroom 1 (2.48m x 2.28m )
- Bedroom 2 (3.67m x 3.53m )with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 3.31m )
- Bathroom with wash hand basin, w.c. and corner hot press
FeaturesPrestigious highly regarded residential address
Convenient to the superb facilities and amenities in Sandycove and Glasthule
Excellent shopping, regular bus and DART service with the Aircoach servicing the airport on the hour
Floor aera of approximately 107sq.m (1,152sq.ft)
Vast potential to extend to the side subject to the necessary planning permissions
Gas fired central heating
Excellent primary and secondary schools as well as sporting and recreational activities on the doorstep