DescriptionNew to the market in Dublin 5. Forbes Boyle resent this unique two bedroomed purpose built property. In a great location just beside the Malahide Road in Dublin 5, surrounded by every conceivable amenity this house was built C.2003. This lovely home offers first time buyers or down-sizers a great opportunity to live in a house rather than an apartment, with benefits of a good size front garden with private parking, rear patio and garden. The rear garden has a bright sunny aspect being West facing. The property itself is bright and airy and we would highly recommend early viewing.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a large living/dining room. Fine sized kitchen with room for a breakfast bar and guest w.c. A large master bedroom with ensuite and a smaller simple bedroom
Location: Situated close to the Malahide Road in Artane, Dublin 5 in a mature residential setting.
Entrance porch with sliding door
Living/dining room with wood flooring, radiators, ceiling spotlights and large windows to the front. Kitchen/breakfast room, fully tiled floors and tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine, radiators, patio doors lead to the rear patio area.
Guest w.c. with w.h.b. and w.c.
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with wood flooring, fitted wardrobe and radiator
Bedroom 2: Single bedroom with wood flooring and radiator Hot press on landing
FeaturesThe property is close to the quality Bus Corridors to Dublin City Centre. It is 15 minutes walk to Killester DART Station. The area has every amenity to hand, schools, shopping centres, restaurants and recreational facilities.
Viewing DetailsAll viewings are strictly by appointment with Forbes Boyle Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with Forbes Boyle.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16's are not permitted to attend
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing
- Toilets are not for public use
- Do not park close to residents cars or driveways by mounting kerbs or close to an area where children are playing
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by the Sales Agent to enter
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days