Hunters Estate Agent are delighted to present this one bedroom apartment, extending to approx. 44 sqm. /474 sqft, to the market, an excellent investment opportunity or home, situated in the most convenient city centre location.
No.29 The Stockyard is situated on the 3rd floor within The Steelworks development just off Foley Street in the heart of Dublin City. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan living/dining/kitchen with door to balcony overlooking the communal courtyard area. There is one double bedroom and a bathroom.
The Steelworks lies on the north side of the city centre and its convenience cannot be overstated, the IFSC is within walking distance as is Grand Canal Dock. A short stroll will take you to many of the restaurants and bars that Dublin has to offer and there is easy access to shopping, entertainment and leisure centres. Also the property is well serviced by public transport and will benefit greatly from the new Luas cross city giving easy access to Grafton Street and Dublin’s Southside.
Viewing is highly recommended for investors and owner occupiers alike.
• 1 bedroom 3rd floor apartment.
• Extending to approx. 44 sq.m / 474 sq.ft.
• Excellent investment opportunity.
• Highly convenient location within striking distance of IFSC, O’Connell Street and all the amenities on offer Dublin City Centre.
• Within walking distance of numerous restaurants, bars, entertainment and leisure centres.
• Well serviced by public transport including LUAS Red Line, Busarus and Dublin Bus services.
BER: C1 BER No.107935629 Energy Performance Indicator:158.11 kWh/m²/yr
1.94m x 1.0m (6’4 x 3’3)