Description29 Redesdale Road is an attractive detached dormer bungalow superbly located on this popular residential Road in the heart of Mount Merrion. This property has been lovingly maintained and extended by the current owners and is a superb, well located family home which will appeal to many. Bright well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 199 sq. m (2,142 sq. ft) . On entering the property there is an inviting bright entrance hallway. The master bedroom to the right is an excellent bright double room with a dressing room (with range of wardrobes and shelving) and this in turn leads through to a modern en-suite shower room. To the left is another double room or playroom with large picture window overlooking the front garden. Also, on the left there is a guest shower room with shower, wc and whb.
Spanning the full width of the rear of the property the living accommodation has been extended and comprises an open plan sitting / dining room with excellent natural light and double doors overlooking the delightful private rear garden. This large area has an impressive stone fireplace with wood burning stove creating a warm ambience. Off this room is a modern fully fitted kitchen with an extensive range of eye and floor level units, high quality integrated appliances, attractive island, and door out to separate utility room with plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Off the living area there is a separate family room.
Upstairs there are two spacious double bedrooms and an additional family bathroom. There is excellent space on the first floor with superb attic space and under eaves storage, large hot press as well as an area that can be used for study or home office. The use of Velux windows makes this a bright and spacious living space.
One of the main features of this fine property is the beautifully maintained lawned garden benefiting from superb sunshine. The garden has been beautifully maintained and offers great space for play and also day long al fresco dining. The gardens are mature and landscaped, mainly in lawn with Indian Sandstone patio areas. It is well stocked with mature hedging, shrub and flower borders and offers complete privacy and tranquillity. To the front of the property there is a spacious cobble lock driveway providing parking for several cars. The property also has the benefit of a garage, providing additional parking or future potential subject to planning.
Redesdale Road is a much sought-after family orientated road in the heart of Mount Merrion. The location is of the upmost convenience being within easy access of a host of amenities including superb schools, local shops, public transport links and excellent local restaurants and pubs. There are leisure facilities available at Deer Park, with ample open space, football pitches, tennis club and playground. In addition, there are numerous other sporting facilities close by including Mount Merrion Football Club and Killmacud GAA. Some of South County Dublin?s most renowned primary and secondary schools including Oatlands College, Mount Anville, Colaiste Eoin and Colaiste Iosagain are close by and the UCD Bellfield campus is within easy access. The M50 interchange is a short distance away and Dundrum Town Centre is close by and offers extensive shopping and recreational activities as does Stillorgan Shopping Centre.
- Reception Hall (8.20m x 1.40m )Attractive hallway with storage unit and wooden flooring. Two bedrooms and shower room and double glass panelled doors through to living accommodation.
- Master Bedroom (3.90m x 3.20m )Bright double bedroom to the front of the property
- Dressing Room (3.20m x 2.20m )Excellent range of wardrobes and shelving leading through to
- Ensuite Bathroom (3.20m x 1.40m )Tiled floor and tiled walls. Power shower with rainmaker head
- Bedroom 4/Play Room (3.20m x 3.20m )Overlooking the front garden with large picture window and built-in wardrobes.
- Guest shower room (3.20m x 1.10m )located from the hallway. Velux roof light , WC , W.h.b. , tiled walls and floors
- Sitting / Dining room (7.50m x 5.10m )Entered through glass panelled doors from the hallway, this is a modern open plan room with large windows and double doors out to the attractive rear garden. Impressive stone fireplace with woodburning stove.
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room (4.60m x 3.90m )Modern kitchen providing good storage with range eye and floor level units, island, and high-quality integrated appliances. Door out to utility room.
- Family room (3.10m x 2.90m )Separate from the open plan living accommodation with wooden floor and window to side
- Utility Room (2.10m x 1.10m )Separate room with glass panelled door, plumbed for washing machine, dryer and a sink unit. This leads to the side passage which leads out to the back of the house.
- Garage (4.60m x 2.40m )Spacious garage with excellent storage and offering great potential. Houses gas boiler.
- First Floor Large hot press off the landing with window. Superb under eaves storage and excellent space for office / study area on landing.
- Bedroom 3 (4.10m x 4.00m )Double room to the rear, two Velux windows and good built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom Tiled floors and tiled walls. Bath with shower attachment , window , wc ,w.h.b.
- Bedroom 4 (4.00m x 3.90m )Double bedroom with good built-in wardrobes.
- Outside A particular feature of this fine family home is the rear garden. Extending to approx.21m, the garden benefits from day long sunshine and offers superb space to play as well as al fresco dining on either of the attractive patios which are paved in Indian sandstone. To the front of the property there is a large cobble lock driveway providing parking for several cars. There is also a garage to the side leading through to the rear garden.
FeaturesAttractive detached dormer bungalow.
Superbly positioned on this popular residential road within Mount Merrion.
Bright, versatile accommodation extending to approximately 199 sq. m. (2,142sq. ft)
Beautiful spacious rear garden benefiting from excellent sunshine and extending to c.21m.
Garage to side offering superb storage or future potential subject to planning.
Four spacious double bedrooms.
Optional playroom/reception room at hall level
Extended and bright open plan living accommodation
Off streetcar parking
Gas fired central heating, boiler in garage.
Separate utility room
Security alarm panel