Description- Open viewing this Saturday September 18th at 13.45PM - 14.15PM-
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES AND WEAR A FACE MASK AND GLOVES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VIEW THE PROPERTY WITHOUT WEARING THESE!
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to present No. 26 Melville Court to the Dublin property market. This bright and spacious, tastefully decorated duplex apartment located in the ever so popular Melville estate would instantly impress first time buyers and investors alike!
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Modern fitted kitchen with tiled flooring and tiled splashback.
- Spacious living/ dining room with quality wood flooring and double doors opening up to the sun filled balcony.
- Very bright and spacious main bedroom with Velux windows letting in an abundance of natural light. - - Second and third good size bedrooms
- Two en suites and one main large family bathroom, fully tiled
The location is second to none with a number of amenities close by:
- Only 7 min walk to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and Leisure complex.
- 5 min drive to the Finglas Village and all the amenities it has to offer.
- 5 min drive to Aldi and Lidl.
- Only 5 min Drive to Ikea.
- Lots of great schools in the area
- The Wind in the Willows Pre-School, Holy Spirit Boys NS, Holy Spirit Girls NS, Saint Josephs Senior Co-Ed NS, Saint Canice\\\'s Boys NS, St Canice's Girls NS, Saint Kevin's Boys NS.
- 15 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No 9, 40, 83 and 140 offering very frequent and quick link to City Centre.
- Quick link to M50 motorway offering easy access to the rest of the City.
This and much more! Viewing is highly recommended!
FeaturesGreat condition and tastefully decorated
Fully tiled bathroom
Suits both first time purchasers and investors
Green open space to the front
Private balcony overlooked with large windows letting in an abundance of natural light
Convenient to all amenities
En-suite to main bedroom
Within easy driving distance of the M50, M1 and City Centre
BER DetailsBER: B3 BER No.114362528 Energy Performance Indicator:130.77 kWh/m²/yr