DescriptionA delightful three-bedroom semi-detached family home, enjoying a quiet and safe environment on a cul-de-sac setting in this highly sought-after residential development, located just a short walk from the Gallops LUAS stop.
No. 26 Glencairn Lawn is a most appealing part red-brick fronted home benefiting from well laid out accommodation measuring approximately, 103sqm (1,109sqft). The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen. Upstairs there are three bedrooms (including master ensuite) and a family bathroom. This charming home is further enhanced by excellent off-street parking for two cars on the cobblelock driveway to the front and a wonderful rear garden, which extends to 16m (51ft) in length and benefits from a southerly orientation, providing all day sunshine, perfect for long summer days.
The Gallops is a well-established and popular area due to its close proximity to the LUAS stop and a range of other amenities. Sandyford, Stepaside are a gentle stroll away and Dundrum is close by, while the M50 is within minutes? drive along with numerous bus routes. The property is convenient to a large number of primary and secondary schools. There are a wealth of local amenities including numerous golf clubs, driving ranges, Leopardstown racecourse, equestrian centres, Leopardstown medical centre and are all within easy reach. Carrickmines Retail Park is a short drive away as is Dundrum Town Centre and Stillorgan for shopping. Numerous nature walks are available just a short drive away in Ticknock Hill and the Dublin Mountains.
- Entrance Hall (4.30m x 1.70m )entered through a hardwood door, wired for security alarm, carpeted floor.
- Sitting Room (5.60m x 3.50m )with open fireplace, double doors leading to dining room and window overlooking front of property.
- Kitchen (3.60m x 2.20m )with range of eye and floor level units, free standing Siemens washing machine, Siemens dishwasher, integrated Baumatic double oven, gas hob, & extractor fan, Belling american style fridge freezer, Zanussi tumble dryer, tiled floor and breakfast bar.
- Dining Room (3.60m x 3.20m )with double PVC doors to rear garden & patio.
- Bedroom 1 (3.80m x 3.70m )double bedroom overlooking rear garden with built in wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom with wooden floor, shower, W.C., W.H.B., window overlooking the rear.
- Landing window, hot-press
- Family Bathroom (1.90m x 1.70m )with bath with shower attachment, W.C. and W.H.B.
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.60m )double room overlooking the front with built in wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3 (3.60m x 2.20m )overlooking the front with built in wardrobe.
FeaturesOutstanding family home in the heart of The Gallops
Stunning, south facing rear garden extending to 16m (51ft) in length
Exceptional decorative order throughout
Two interconnecting reception rooms
Main bedroom ensuite
Double glazed windows
Gas fired central heating
Wired for burglar alarm system
Generous off-street parking and side access
Within minutes? walk of the LUAS
Total floor area approx. 103sqm (1,109sqft)