DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present Broadfield Hall to the market on the 2nd floor of the prestigious Belgard Square West development, Dublin 24.
Belgard Square finds itself in the thick of things with The Square Shopping Centre, Tallaght Hospital, IT Tallaght and the Tallaght Luas Stop all found within a short stroll. In addition a variety of schools, local shops, restaurants, bars, leisure facilities and the M50 Motorway are all within arm’s reach.
Interior living accommodation of c. 725 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway with generous storage room, main family bathroom, open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room and two double bedrooms. No. 26 boasts an idyllic position within the development overlooking the communal green area and the large balcony is further enhanced by a sunny aspect.
A magnificent opportunity for both first time buyers and investors – this one is not to be missed. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
Features- c. 725 sq.ft
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
- Management Fee €1650 yearly
- 2 bed / 1 bath
- Highly sought after location
- Tallaght Hospital, The Square Shopping Centre and The Luas on your doorstep
- Tallaght IT within a short stroll
- M50 Motorway merely minutes by car
- Ideal for 1st time buyers and investors