Description25 The Wheat barn is a spacious second floor 2 bedroom apartment. It has its own front door from an internal courtyard which leads to a large hallway, with double bedroom and bathroom. Then there is a large second double bedroom with ensuite which has access to the balcony. There is a large open plan living room with separate kitchen area and there is a second door to the balcony. The balcony overlooks the communal grounds and the courtyard. This apartment has the added bonus of a parking space and there is bicycle storage in the basement car park. The development is very well maintained and secure with access only from the perimeter and to the lifts with fobs and keys.
Prominently situated on the corner of the North Circular Road and Portland Street, Bakers Yard is within walking distance of the city centre and overlooking the impressive Croke Park stadium. The location s excellently serviced by public transport through its proximity to the Dorset Street / Drumcondra Road Quality Bus Corridor and Drumcondra suburban rail station which lends access to the LUAS, DART, suburban and provincial rail services.
From a live-work perspective and considering the schemes close proximity to the Mater Hospital, the IFSC, DIT at Bolton Street, DCU and Grange Gorman the residential element is excellently positioned to take full advantage of the area?s employment and student catchment.
- Entrance Hallway: (4.90m x 1.00m )Intercom. Storage press. Hot press.
- Bathroom: (2.52m x 2.00m )Bath with shower attachment, WC, WHB, tiled floors, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1: (3.22m x 2.90m )Located to the front with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (5.18m x 2.95m )Located to the rear with built in wardrobes, door to balcony and en suite.
- En Suite: Shower cubicle, WC and WHB.
- Living Room: (5.50m x 3.75m )Wood laminate floor and large open plan space and door to balcony.
- Kitchen: (2.72m x 1.90m )Built in presses, counter tops with tile splash backs. sink unit, built in electric oven, electric hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine. Wood floor.
- Balcony: (3.00m x 1.95m )overlooking the communal gardens.
FeaturesOwn door 2 bedroom apartment
Located on the second floor
Approx. 75sq. m
Balcony off the liiving room and bedroom
Electric storage heating
Double glazed throughout
1 car parking space
BER DetailsBER: C1