Open viewing Sunday October 1st at 10.45am
Horan Estates are delighted to offer No. 24 Lanesborough Mews to the Dublin 11 property market. This deceptively spacious 3 bedroom apartment offers bright and airy accommodation and has the added benefit of having a beautiful wrap around balcony which overlooks the wonderful park amenity just on the doorstep. It is further complemented by having a designated parking space and additional visitor spaces. The spacious accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, very large open plan kitchen, dining area with double doors leading from the living area out onto the rear balcony which overlooks a further private green area with a private playground. There are three double bedrooms with master en-suite, shower and a family bathroom with bath and shower. Ideally located within the ever popular Lanesborough development,
No 24 is perfectly positioned with the M50 close by which also gives residents ease of access to the M1, Port Tunnel and Dublin Airport, Charlestown Shopping Centre., IKEA and is only a short stroll to many other amenities including primary and secondary schools, sport and leisure facilities, and a number of nearby parks. Dublin bus operates a number of bus routes providing efficient access to and from the City
- 10min walk less than 5min drive to The Wind in the Willows Pre-School.
- less than 5min drive to Charlestown Shopping Centre.
- less than 5min drive to IKEA.
- 5min drive to Lidl and Aldi.
- 5min drive to M50 exit.
- 6-7min to Finglas Village.
- 7min drive to Clearwater Shopping Centre(Tesco).
- 5min drive to St. Kevin's Boys National School & St Josephs Girls National School.
- 15min drive to DCU.
- 10min drive to Colaiste ...
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677