DescriptionRay Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to bring this stunning 3 bedroom duplex apartment to the market in the highly sought after development of Clonee Court located just off the main street in Clonee village in Dublin 15.
Clonee Court is a stylish residential development close to a huge range of shops and leisure amenities and within a very manageable commute of Dublin City Centre. The N3/Clonee interchange & M50 / M3 motorways are only a short distance away providing links across the city and local amenities include Blanchardstown Shopping Centre and a host of shops and amenities.
Bright and Spacious living accommodation of c. 1152 sq.ft comprises of entrance hallway, stunning living room to the front with feature fireplace, large fully fitted kitchen/dining room to the rear with tiled flooring and a guest WC. Upstairs hosts 3 bedrooms (2double/1single), master with ensuite, good sized landing area and a main family bathroom with bath and shower. The property benefits double glazed windows throughout, modern shutter blinds, a feature fireplace and attic storage. The property also benefits off street parking for 2 cars (2 permits) and a sunny communal well maintained garden.
No 21 is Ideal for first time buyers, those looking to trade up & investors. Do not miss this one! Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
- c. 107m2/ 1152 sq.ft
- BER C2
- Management fees €1300
- 3 Bed 3 Bath duplex apartment
- Bright and Spacious
- Quality flooring throughout
- Gated community with off-street parking for two cars.
- Communal well maintained garden
- High quality shutter blinds
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Dual Aspect
- Feature fireplace
- Located in the heart of Clonee Village just of the Main Street
- Short drive to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
- Excellent Primary & Secondary schools close by
- A host of local amenities on your doorstep
- Bus routes No. 70 and 270 offering frequent service to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Easy access to M3/N3.
- Lidl and Aldi stores within minutes’ walk
- Early viewing highly advised!!