DescriptionRE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a superb 3 bedroom semi-detached property located at 20 Carraig Geal, Loughrea, Co. Galway.
The property extends to c. 1,184 sq. ft. and is presented in very good condition. Living accommodation is spread over 2 floors with the ground floor comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms €" master of which features en-suite, main bathroom and hotpress.
The property is certified with a C3 BER Certificate and heated via oil fired central heating and a solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. Double glazed PVC windows feature throughout.
To the rear of the property is a good sized lawn with gated side access. Private parking for 2 cars can be found to the front with additional on street parking also available.
Loughrea is a vibrant and independent commuter town famous for its lake and cathedral which dominates the towns skyline. The property is located approx. 3 minutes from the centre of Loughrea town and within walking distance. Amenities include primary and secondary schools, creches, supermarkets, petrol stations, various retail shops, pubs, restaurants, Loughrea Lake, playground, sports facilities, banks and hotels. Loughrea is serviced by various bus services running frequently throughout the day to Galway and Dublin. Access to the M6 Motorway is 5 minutes from the property providing ease of access to Galway City and many commuter towns.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
Loughrea: 3 minutes
Craughwell: 10 minutes
Athenry: 19 minutes
Ballinasloe: 28 minutes
Galway City 25 minutes
Portumna: 30 minutes
Athlone: 40 minutes
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Built c. 2003
- Walking distance to Loughrea Town centre
- Presented in very good condition
- Modern décor throughout
- Extends to c. 1,184 sq. ft. / 110 sq. m.
- C3 BER
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Storage area underneath stairs
- Modern fitted kitchen units with integrated appliances and breakfast counter
- Spacious utility with W.C.
- Access from utility rear garden
- 3 bedrooms €" 2 double and 1 single
- All bedrooms feature built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom feature en-suite with electric shower
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted shower
- Mix of tile, timber and carpet flooring
- Rear garden features lawn and gated side access
- Private parking for 2 cars to front
- Additional on street parking also available
- 3 minutes from centre of Loughrea Town and also within walking distance
- Close to all amenities including primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, retails shops, pubs, restaurants, banks, sports facilities and hotels.
- 5 minute drive from Loughrea Lake
- Access to M6 Motorway is 5 minutes away
- 25 minutes from Galway City
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.114440811 Energy Performance Indicator:205.11 kWh/m²/yr