DescriptionSituated in the charming village of Chapelizod Village 2 The Steeples is a three-bed stylish contemporary semi-detached house and is very well presented throughout. The front garden is set in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden has a large patio area and vegetable garden extends to 60sqm (10 x 6 metres) and is afforded a great deal of privacy as it overlooks a quiet wooded area to the rear.
The accommodation extends to 90sqm (968sqft) and comprises an entrance hall, reception room to the front, an open plan kitchen/dining room to the rear and guest WC at ground floor level. French doors access the rear garden. The property was originally built as a four-bed property but the current owner has incorporated the master bedroom and the front single bedroom into one large bedroom with an ensuite shower room. The fourth bedroom can be easily reinstated if required. There are two double bedrooms to the rear overlooking the rear garden and a bathroom. There is a contemporary fitted kitchen with ample storage and good counter space with and a custom design feature island of 7 x 4 foot as a room centrepiece. The heating is oil fired central heating with a modern energy efficient combi-boiler with instant heat and water available.
The Steeples enjoys a quaint village setting being situated in Chapelizod village on the banks of the river Liffey just 5km�s from O�Connell Bridge. The village setting could not be more convenient with all required amenities virtually on your doorstep. Dublin?s oldest village, Chapelizod, is just a few minutes? walk from the property, as is the Phoenix Park, Europe?s largest enclosed parkland with limitless opportunities for sporting and recreational amenities. The property enjoys excellent transport links and is within a 10-minute drive from Dublin city centre and the IFSC, and within a five-minute drive of the M50 motorway.
- Entrance Hall: (4.45m x 1.60m )Hallway with stairwell to first floor level, understairs storage and guest WC.
- Guest WC: (1.50m x 0.75m )WC with WHB and xpelair.
- Living Room: (5.30m x 2.95m )Bright reception with picture window overlooking front garden, feature fireplace with open fire, recessed lighting and double doors into open plan kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining: (4.75m x 4.15m )Open plan kitchen/dining room with a white gloss kitchen with wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven hob and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and with island to centre and breakfast bar and French doors leading to the rear garden.
- First Floor
- Landing: (3.00m x 1.95m )with attic access.
- Bedroom 1: (7.70m x 3.45m )Master bedroom with two windows looking over the front garden and en suite, recessed lighting and bay window.
- Bedroom 2: (3.45m x 2.60m )Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (3.45m x 2.00m )Double bedroom with window overlooking the rear garden.
- Shower Room: (2.70m x 2.00m )Fully tiled bathroom.
FeaturesLocated in the historic village of Chapelizod on the Liffey.
Two storey semi-detached house with lawn to front and driveway providing off street parking. Double glazed windows. Oil fired central heating. Open fireplace. Originally four bedroom currently three bedrooms (remodelled) Master en suite. Recessed lighting. High standard contemporary kitchen. Floor area approx. 90sqm (967sqft).
Rear garden area approx. 60sqm ? Patio, vegetable garden and block built shed
Side access to back garden
Opportunity to extend living space into attic or garden