DescriptionAuction: Wednesday 3rd November at 2.30pm
Superbly located tucked away off Charlemont Place, adjacent to the Grand Canal and only a short walk to St. Stephen?s Green, a two bedroom Mews with a rear pation and west facing roof terrace.
Harcourt Mews is approached via a communal gated courtyard. The accommodation which extends to approx. 94sq.m. (1,011sq.ft.) is in need of updating and modernisation, briefly comprises: 2 bedrooms & bathroom. Upstairs there is a generous dual aspect living room opening onto a generous west facing roof terrace.
As previously mentioned Harcourt Mews enjoys a highly convenient location tucked away off Charlemont Place and is within a short walk of all the amenities Dublin city has to offer including St. Stephen?s Green, Iveagh Gardens, The National Concert Hall, Grafton Street, The Royal College of Surgeons and some of the Capitals leading professional services firms to name but a few. The Harcourt LUAS stop is also a short walk away.
- Kitchen / Dining Room (5.90m x 2.65m )with range of kitchen units and worktop.
- Inner Hall (4.60m x 1.90m )with doors to hot-press and understairs storage.
- Bedroom 1 (3.20m x 2.80m )plus built in wardrobes. Door to front courtyard.
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 3.70m )including built in wardrobes, door to
- Rear Patio (6.45m x 5.15m )paved.
- Bathroom Comprising bath with shower over, w.c, w.h.b.
- Living Room (6.80m x 5.70m )dual aspect room, fireplace and doors
- Roof Terrace (5.80m x 2.70m )west facing.
FeaturesSuperbly located, quietly positioned off Charlemont Place, adjacent to the Grand Canal.
Highly convenient location a short walk to St. Stephen?s Green.
Approached via gated communal courtyard.
Well laid out accommodation in need of updating and modernisation.
Dual aspect first floor living room.
Generous west facing room terrace.
Floor area approx. 94sq.m. / 1,011sq.ft.