Description1a Loreto Road is a stylish detached house with light filled accommodation extending to 90sqm over three levels. This bespoke property has an attractive full brick finish with a balcony at second level. There are two bedrooms, a bathroom and a utility store room at ground floor level. There is a fully paved private patio area to the side accessed from a double bedroom. The living accommodation is located on the first floor and the natural light floods in through large windows from three different aspects. The quality timber floor increases the sense of space and there is a contemporary fitted kitchen. The robust timber staircase climbs from the ground floor to the second floor where you will find the master bedroom with en suite shower room and large balcony accessed via a sliding door. The property has gas fired heating and double glazed windows. Located in Dublin?s South City Centre this accessible location is just a short stroll to a wealth of amenities including an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants, many schools and colleges including St Catherine?s, Griffith College and Portobello College. St. James?s Hospital and Kilmainham and Christchurch are also close by.
- Entrance Hall (2.85m x 2.60m )Spacious entrance hall with stairwell to first floor level and storage unit plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Ground Floor Bathroom (2.85m x 1.55m )Fully tiled ground floor bathroom with bath, stand in shower, WC, WHB, explier extraction fan and window for ventilation.
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 3.10m )Double bedroom with a sliding patio door to private patio area.
- Bedroom 3 (3.80m x 1.90m )Ground floor single bedroom with recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room (6.00m x 5.10m )Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with wall and floor mounted fitted units, integrated oven hob and extractor fan, hardwood floor, vertical radiators and triple aspect windows.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 1 (5.50m x 3.70m )Double bedroom with triple aspect windows, hardwood floor, recessed lighting, sliding patio door to balcony.
- En Suite Shower Room (1.75m x 1.50m )with shower, WC, WHB and window for ventilation.
- Balcony (6.00m x 1.00m )Private sunny balcony at second floor level.
FeaturesContemporary detached house over three storeys.
C1 Energy Rating
Private patio area to side.
Open plan living accommodation at first floor level
Private balcony off master bedroom at second floor level
Three bedrooms two at ground floor level.
Gas fired central heating.
Double glazed windows.
Quality hardwood floors.
Hardwood staircase and skirting
iroko hardwood countertops.
A rated Whorchester Boiler
Fitted Wardrobe to all bedrooms
Suitable for investor or owner occupation.
South city centre location