DescriptionThis four-bed house is presented to the open market in excellent condition, decorated and maintained to a high standard with adaptable and versatile accommodation offering all aspects for a beautiful family home. This is an ideal home for a family or down sizing from the city, with excellent connectivity to the city and surrounding large towns.
Situated in a mature landscaped, tree-lined location within walking distance to the town centre of Mullingar and all amenities both social and essential close by. Local supermarkets are a two-minute cycle away. The royal canal famous for the massively attractive Greenway is a 1-minute cycle access from this home. There is a substantial play and recreation area for children currently being developed 5 minutes walk from this property. This home is in turnkey condition, with landscaped gardens front and back. There are two substantial outdoor sheds to the side of the property and to the rear for storage and office space.
Ground floor accommodation includes an entrance hall leading to the sitting room, with double doors to the kitchen and dining area. Off the kitchen is a spacious sunroom and the extra large utility room and storage space.
Mullingar to Intel is a 35-minute journey on the motorway; Athlone & Galway motorways are within easy access of this property.
Mullingar Cathedral is one-minute drive away and Mullingar renowned Golf course is within close proximity. Mullingar is renowned for beautiful hotels and restaurants to cater for all desires.
The first floor comprises of a spacious landing with carpet floor giving access to the bedrooms, all tastefully decorated and the master comes en-suite. The main family bathroom is a three-piece suite.
Outside there is off-street parking for two vehicles to the front with front and rear landscaped and mature gardens. There is also a small-secluded office building to the rear, ideal for those working from home and a space for remote working outside of the home dwelling place.
Greenpark Meadows is a leafy tree lined estate, ideally situated within close proximity of Mullingar town center which has a tremendous selection of shops, restaurants, primary and post primary schools, pubs, clubs, leisure facilities and the train station which has an excellent service to and from Dublin/Sligo. Mullingar Cathedral and churches surround this town. Mullingar is the central location for Midlands lakes and the famous Royal canal are the perfect places to run, walk, kayak, swim or relax.This beautiful property will make the ideal family home or downsizing from the city for the discerning purchaser and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what it has to offer.
Special Features & Services:
- Constructed in 2004
- Oil central heating
- Timber Frame Construction
- PVC windows and doors
- Downstairs WC and utility room
- Sunroom to the rear taking in the sunsets towards the West
- 2 x multi fuel stoves, one in the living room and one in the conservatory.
- Attic folding stairs
- Secluded office building to the rear
- Home Alarm and two Smoke alarms
- Patio area for loungers & outdoor barbeque area
- Beautifully landscaped front and exterior gardens
- South and West facing garden
- 2 car spaces to the front
- Prime location – close to all schools
- Exceptional sporting & amenities close by
- 1-minute access to N4 & N52
- Fastest Broadband for home work/ entertainment
- Showhouse condition
- Must see property included; Curtains, Carpets, Blinds, Light fittings, fixtures & fittings.
- Overlooking green fields to the rear taking in the summer sunsets.
BER DetailsBER: C2 BER No.101059202 Energy Performance Indicator:191.5 kWh/m²/yr