Description* BRIGHT & SPACIOUS * BAY WINDOWS * SW FACING PRIVATE BACK GARDEN
Inse Bay is well maintained and much sought-after coastal development located within a few minutes walk from one of Ireland's most scenic sandy beach fronts.
Bus stops with frequent service to and from Dublin and Drogheda is only a 5-minute walk away. Park & Ride Laytown Train Station is only a 17-minute walk away.
18 The Rise is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac and briefly consists of the following below:
* Communal green area across the road with overflow bay parking for visitors.
* Concrete driveway with lawn area.
* Expansive and inviting entrance hall with semi-solid oak flooring.
* Hall with storage under the stairs, W.C and semi-solid oak flooring.
* W.C with window.
* Separate living room with large bay window to include open fire, slate hearth and painted wood surround (5.8m x 4.5m).
* Separate dining room with semi-solid oak flooring with access to the back garden (4.4m x 3.4m).
* Separate kitchen with gas hob, generous countertop and press space, EWT water softener system, separate water filtration system for drinking and access to side entrance (4.6m x 2.9m).
* Plumbed separate utility room (1.9m x 1.4m)
Carpet on stairs and landing
* Master double bedroom with large bay window, 6 x built-in wardrobes, carpet flooring (4.9m x 3.5m).
* Ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle.
* Double bedroom with 3 x built-in wardrobes and carpet flooring (4m x 3.4m).
* Large single bedroom with carpet flooring (3m x 2.7m).
* Main bathroom with bath and electric shower (1.9m x 1.8m).
* Large single bedroom with carpet flooring (3m x 2.2m).
* Attic storage via Stira stairs.
* New gas boiler (January 2021).
* Natural gas fired central heating.
SUNNY South West facing private and not overlooked back garden with raised flower beds, patio and lawn areas, tap point and double electric sockets.
Dolphins Early Education & Child Care located within this estate. Primary and secondary schools located close by.
New ALDI, Laytown playground, coffee shops, takeaways, restaurants, Tesco, Dunnes, Centra, doctors and dentists, pharmacies, fitness club with large indoor swimming pool, pubs, golf course, tennis courts to name but a few are all in close proximity.
Details and photos are for guidance purposes only.
Viewing by appointment only.
BER DetailsBER: C2 Energy Performance Indicator:183.17 kWh/m²/yr