DescriptionA superbly appointed mid terrace home presented in turn-key condition, positioned in this highly convenient and much sought after location, in the heart of Glasthule off the Lower Eden Road. The property is perfect for those looking to spoil themselves with a home in one of Dublin?s most desirable addresses with access to DART and bus services on the doorstep. Located within striking distance of the villages of Glasthule and Sandycove which offer a distinctive coastal neighbourhood vibe, with an abundance of excellent eateries and pubs to include: 64 Wine, Hatch Coffee, Juggy?s Well, Cavistons Restaurant and Food Emporium, Rasam and FitzGerald?s Pub.
The property extends internally to approximately 75 sqm (807sqft) and briefly comprises of an entrance lobby that opens into a generous sitting/dining room with an open fireplace and good under stairs storage, there is also a separate playroom/home office. Steps lead down from here to a bright and stylish kitchen overlooking the rear garden. Upstairs there is an updated bathroom with a feature roll top bath and two very good bedrooms each with original cast iron fireplace. There is access to the attic via a Stira stairs from the back bedroom and it provides good additional storage space The property has been tastefully decorated and is very well-maintained throughout. To the front there off street parking for one car and to the rear there is a very good garden measuring approximately 14.5metres in length which benefits from a sunny north westerly orientation, it is very private and is laid out in patio, lawn with raised beds to the borders, to the end there is a pedestrian gate opening out onto Eden Park.
Strong historical heritage surrounds the wider Glenageary area including the Martello Tower at Sandycove, which features in James Joyce?s Ulysses and the medieval Dalkey Castle. The People?s Park is a wonderful facility and really comes to life on a Sunday hosting its renowned Farmer?s Market. The area in general is famed for the seafront but not to mention the beautiful scenic walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills as well as by the seafront and the two piers at Dun Laoghaire. There are a host of recreational and leisure facilities, numerous sports clubs, and venues and the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Entrance Lobby (1.80m x 1.00m )with solid timber flooring, fuse board and wainscoting to the one wall
- Living/Dining Room (6.90m x 4.60m )with solid timber floor, open fireplace with cast iron inset, painted timber surround and slate hearth, understairs storage with shelving and archway through to a play area/home office with PVC framed window overlooking the garden
- Study / Play Area (2.20m x 1.90m )with laminate timber effect flooring and window overlooking the rear garden
- Kitchen (3.60m x 2.70m )with tiled floor, a range of Shaker style fitted floor and wall units, free standing Liebherr stainless steel fridge/freezer, Whirlpool dishwasher, Range style Smeg stainless steel electric oven with four ring gas hob with Neff extractor fan over, Beko washing machine, timber effect worktop surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashback, skylight, recessed lighting and glazed French doors opening out into the garden
- Landing with skylight
- Bedroom 1 (3.70m x 3.20m )with picture window overlooking the front, solid timber flooring, a range of built in wardrobes and original cast iron painted fireplace
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 2.40m )with picture window overlooking the rear garden, solid timber flooring, original cast iron fireplace, heating controls, hatch to attic accessed via Stira stairs which is floored providing storage
- Family Bathroom (2.70m x 2.20m )with tiled floor and walls, pedestal wash hand basin with recessed mirror over, step in tiled electric Mira Elite 2 shower, w.c., free standing claw foot roll top bath with telephone shower attachment, cupboard storing the Ideal Classic gas fired central heating boiler, chrome heated towel rail and window overlooking the rear garden
FeaturesSuperbly located two bedroom home minutes? walk from Glasthule & Sandycove
Turnkey light filled accommodation tastefully presented throughout
Floor area of approximately 75sq.m (807sq.ft)
Private sunny well maintained rear garden of approximately 14.5m in length
Gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and a cosy open fireplace
Off street parking for one car
Fitted carpets, window coverings and appliances included in the sale
Regular bus service and DART nearby
Excellent schools, recreational and leisure facilities including the Forty Foot and Sandycove Seafront
64 Wine, Rasam, Cavistons Food Emporium and Hatch Coffee on your doorstep