Description**REDUCED PRICE** MANY EXTRAS. VIEWING ANYTIME.
Fingleton & Co are pleased to present this lovely family home to the market with many extras including converted attic space with velux roof lights, built in wardrobes and pine stairs, heating etc.
Accommodation includes spacious hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, three bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite, stairs to third floor including storage room with built in wardrobe
ENTRANCE HALL With laminated floor and carpet to timber stairs leading to first floor.
GUEST WC 1.76 x 1.42 White suite. Painted walls.
KITCHEN AREA 2.58 x 2.05 Off-white gloss built in kitchen with oven, hob and fridge freezer and dishwasher.
DINING AREA 5.3 x 3.601 Laminated floor. Double doors to rear garden. Recessed lighting.
UTILITY 1.7 x 1.48 Plumbed for washer. Storage presses. Boiler. Appliances not included.
LIVING ROOM 4.59 x 3.38 With open pine fireplace.
Laminated Floor. Cornice. Curtains not included.
LANDING 2.6 x 2.0 With access to attic space.
MAIN BEDROOM 4.8 x 3.3 Carpet. With double windows to front. Two sets of wardrobes.
EN SUITE 2.13 x 1.45 Tiled with shower, wc and whb. Mosaic wall tiles.
BEDROOM NO 2 4.5 x 2.8 Carpet With built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM NO 3 3.3 x 2.4 With built in wardrobe.
BATHROOM. With white bathroom suite and co-ordinated mosaic tiles.
PINE STAIRS leading to 4.9 x 2.00 Attic conversion for storage. Two velux lights. Built in wardrobe.
Carpet. NB. Planning does not exist for additional bedroom.
FRONT & REAR GARDEN Front garden with off street parking, lawn and mature shrubs. Rear garden
With small patio, lawn and mature shrubs.
Features• Three-bedroom semi-detached family home situated overlooking the first main green in the estate
Converted attic space including velux roof light, built in storage, heating recessed lighting etc.
• Coneyboro is a modern residential development located off the Carlow Road.
• Within walking distance of Athy train station (1.7km), town centre, and people’s park.
• The M9 motoway is easily accessible at exit 3 (11.5km), bus links to Dublin, and regular train service on Dublin/Waterford train line.
• Well-presented and cared for home which includes carpets curtains and appliances including hob, cooker and dishwasher. (with exception to curtains in livingroom, appliances in utility and child’s tree house)
• Gardens laid out in lawn with off street parking. Mature shrubs. Patio area to rear garden.
• Located within walking distance of Athy town centre which is serviced by train and bus services.
Drive into Athy on the N78 (Dublin Road) and drive into the town onto Leinster Street. Turn left onto Carlow Road and drive out the road c. 1 km and Coneyboro Estate is on the left. Drive into the estate and drive straight through first roundabout. Take next right and drive down to the next junction beside the large green. The house is situated directly across from the junction.
Viewing DetailsViewing by appointment. Contact Fingleton & Co. 0598638606 Mob 086 8309688