- Semi detached three bedroom house.
- Two Storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Gardens to the front and rear.
- Off street parking.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 92 sq. m (990 sq. ft).
We are informed the property is subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €6,600 per annum.� NB �According to rental comparisons available on the market, it appears the property is under rented.
- Navan is a town in Co. Meath situated approximately 50km to the northwest of Dublin via the M3.
- The subject property can be accessed via the R147 in to the Kilcarn Court development.
- Amenities in the area include Navan Town Centre, Our Ladys Hospital, Navan and a host of bars, restaurants, sports and social clubs.
- Transport links include Bus Éireann routes (110, 134, 135 & 136) and the M3 Motorway.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Three bedroom accommodation.
BER DetailsBER: E1