DescriptionDETACHED - QUIET SURROUNDS - REPAINTED THROUGHOUT
The Village estate is set in quiet surrounds with quick access to the Village Hotel, bus stops on Eastham Road with frequent service to Dublin, Drogheda and Laytown Train Station. A variety of amenities are all on your doorstep to include Tesco, Centra, Aldi (under construction), Dunnes, dentist, doctor, post office, butcher, hardware, coffee shops, takeaways, restaurants, many sporting options and the stunning fine sandy Bettystown Beach to name but a few.
16 The Village is a detached 3 bedroomed, 1 bathroom bungalow and briefly consists of the following below.
* Entrance Hall.
* Kitchen (3m x 2.2m) Wooden flooring.
* Bright and spacious living/dining room area (4.9m x 4.9m) Wooden flooring, 2 x sliding doors giving you access to patio and lawn area.
* Main bathroom (2.5m x 2.5m) Bath and shower connection.
* Double bedroom (3.5m x 2.5m) Laminate flooring.
* Single bedroom (2.3m x 2.2m).
* Single bedroom (3m x 2.4m).
* Separate utility room (1.5m x 1m) Newish gas boiler.
* Gas Fired Central Heating.
* Attic Storage space.
* Communal parking and gardens.
Details, measurements and photos are for guidance purposes only.