DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this stunning A - rated 3 bedroom family home to the market in the exclusive Pelletstown Avenue in Rathborne Park, Ashtown. This pristine property was only completed in December 2018 and has every imaginable amenity on your doorstep which makes the location truly next to none. For Rathborne's younger residents, there is a primary school and choice of crèches nearby. The nearby River Centre boasts a gymnasium, doctors surgery, Spar, and Community Room, while Rathborne Village, a mere 15 minute walk away, offers further retail amenities such as Supervalu, Lloyds Pharmacy, Douglas & Kaldi Café, The Locker Keeper Bar, barber, hairdressers, and much more. In Neighbouring Royal Canal Park there are some more retail shops as well as the recently opened ALDI. Rathborne Park is close to Ashtown train station and links the village to Dublin City Centre in 12 minutes. It is also worth noting that Pelletstown train station, due to open c. 2021 will be located even closer to this development. Furthermore, the nearby Luas line at Broombridge makes further connections to St. Stephen's Green and beyond, making the work commute to Dublin effortless. The M50 and Dublin Airport are connected to the N3, which is located in close proximity to the development. This links Dublin's infrastructure directly to Rathborne and makes cross-city travel easy.
Elegant and luxurious living accommodation of c. 1,110 sq. ft. (103sq.m) comprises of entrance hallway with under stairs storage and guest wc, lounge with double doors leading into a fully fitted kitchen/dining room all located on the ground floor. Upstairs hosts one double bedroom, one single bedroom, main family bathroom and master bedroom with ensuite.
To the rear is a private sunny garden with access to the large garage which can be used for secure parking and many other uses. No. 15 comes to the market in exceptional condition and boasts an endless list of additional features including solar panels, fully wired security system, top quality appliances, quality flooring throughout and plenty of built in storage. Early viewing is highly advised to appreciate the sheer quality on offer behind the door of this superb family home, call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today!
- c. 1110 sq. ft.
- BER A2 111535456
- Gas-fired central heating
- Large garage to the side
- Service charge c. €578.50 p/a
- Demand control mechanical extract ventilation
- Roof mounted solar photo voltaic panels for supplementary electricity
- High levels of insulation in walls, roof and floors
- Walking distance to Bus, Train and LUAS
- Low maintenance brick finish
- Private rear Garden
- Wired for high speed broadband
- IMMACULATELY presented throughout
- Luxury living at its finest
- Fully fitted kitchen with top quality appliances
- Plenty of built in storage
- Off street parking
- Exclusive development Located in the heart of Ashtown
- Every conceivable amenity within walking distance
- M50 & N3 within minutes drive
- Viewing highly advised!