DescriptionUnique and utterly charming one bedroom cottage.
15 Haddington Square is superbly located within this much sought after development in Ballsbridge. Positioned to the rear of the development the property offers bright accommodation and comprises sitting room with feature fire and door leading out to patio and communal gardens. Off the sitting room is a modern, fully fitted kitchen with range of appliances and window to side. There is a spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a bathroom with bath and shower completes the accommodation. The property benefits from excellent natural light and has been very well maintained by the current owners. A particular feature of this property is the attractive communal gardens which are bordered by a most attractive stone wall dating back to the 1800?s. The gardens are beautifully cared for and offer a tranquil setting in which to relax. Double doors from the sitting room lead to a patio area which benefits from day long sunshine. There is dedicated residents parking right outside the front door, together with bin sheds and a bicycle store.
Beggars Bush Barracks dates from the early 1800?s and was developed in the mid 90?s. Today it comprises a combination of luxurious residential properties, The Government Stationary office building, and the National Print Museum and Cafe.
Haddington Square is superbly positioned to the rear of the development which is located off Haddington Road in the heart of Dublin 4. Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and St Stephen?s Green are all within easy reach and there are an abundance of amenities on the doorstep including a range of specialist shops, restaurants and recreational facilities. Dublin?s IFSC, Technical Hub , Trinity College and Government Bbuildings are all within walking distance and the DART station at Grand Canal is a mere stroll away. A location hard to beat, it will appeal to anyone looking to live in the city yet in a very quiet, safe and peaceful setting,with a tranquil and peaceful feel.
- Hallway Entered through a hardwood door the hallway has an security alarm panel . To the left, there is a double bedroom and the right gives access to the living accommodation.
- Sitting Room (4.60m x 3.70m )Bright , spacious room with windows over looking the front of the property and double doors out to an attractive patio. Feature fireplace with electric fire. Access to kitchen.
- Kitchen (3.70m x 1.90m )Accessed from sitting room a fully fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan and provision for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Window to side and feature glass brick feature wall to sitting room.
- Bedroom (3.70m x 3.10m )Spacious, bright double room with built in wardrobes and window to front.
- Bathroom Bath with shower attachment, w.c, w.h.b, window to side.
- Ouside To the rear of the property there is a lovely patio benefitting from day long sunshine which in turn leads out to the beautifully maintained communal gardens. The gardens are bordered by an attractive stone wall dating back to the original barricks at Beggars Bush in the 1800's.To the front of the property there is dedicated residents parking right outside the front door, together with bin sheds and a bicycle store.
FeaturesSuperb own door property of brick, stone and granite extending to approx. 45sq. m (484sq.ft)
Excellent location minutes from Dublin?s main financial and shopping districts
Suit owner occupier or investor
Bright property with excellent natural light
Beautifully landscaped communal gardens as well as attractive patio accessed via sitting room
Electric heating throughout
Security alarm system
Service charge approx. �?�1,420 per annum