DescriptionSuperb three bedroom semi-detached home, built by Castlethorn, circa 2005. This bright and spacious family home of approximately 95 sq. m (1,023 sq.ft) is such a property. Expertly fitted out by the present owners to the highest of standards and having recently undergone redecoration it now provides the discerning purchaser an opportunity to literally hang their hat. This excellent family home is situated in a quiet cul de sac and comes with the benefit of an all-important South facing professionally landscaped rear garden. The well laid out accommodation consists of living room with double doors through to the open plan kitchen/ dining area, utility room and guest wc. On the first floor there are 3 large bedrooms one of which is ensuite and main bathroom. Belarmine is a highly regarded and sought after development located in the heart of Stepaside. The location would be difficult to better being only a 5 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre and the M50 making access to the national road network extremely convenient. Within Belarmine there are a whole host of amenities including two playgounds, The Market food store, Fire and Stone Cafe, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland. The beautifully maintained Fernhill Park boasting 84 acres of parkland is within a five minute stroll as are many peaceful walks towards Three Rock and the Dublin Mountains. Stepaside village is within a short stroll with its wonderful amenities including local shops, restaurants and The Step Inn as well as a doctor?s surgery, dry cleaners and a Post Office. The property further benefits from being situated within a stone?s throw of many highly regarded schools including Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille, Educate Together Secondary School, Rosemont Secondary School, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, St Patricks National School, along with Educate Together and Holy Trinity a little further afield. Our Lady of The Wayside and Church of Ireland National School are also within striking distance as is Wesley College. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including the terminus for the 47 bus route from within the Belarmine development which serves the N11, UCD and the City Centre, the 44 and the 114 along with the Luas at Glencairn which is a 12 minute walk away.
- Entrance Hall: (4.80m x 2.15m )with tiled flooring, alarm panel, stairs leading to first floor and guest WC.
- Guest WC: (1.62m x 1.43m )with tiled flooring, WC, WHB, under stairs storage and frosted window overlooking the side.
- Living Room: (5.82m x 3.62m )Solid wood flooring, large window overlooking the front garden, electric fire with a wooden surround mantel place, recessed lighting, TV and Wifi point and double doors leading to
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (4.20m x 2.79m )Tiled floor, recessed lighting, window overlooking the rear, patio door to rear garden, kitchen area has tiled splashback, double stainless steel sink, floor and eye level units, Bosch oven and hob, Belling extractor hood, integrated Bosch dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer.
- Utility Room: with tiled flooring, large window overlooking the side and plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Landing: (3.27m x 2.15m )Carpet flooring, window overlooking the side, hot press and stira access to attic which is floored.
- Bedroom 1: (3.86m x 3.55m )Carpet flooring, integrated wardrobes, bay window overlooking front garden and en suite.
- En Suite: (2.43m x 1.47m )Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, shower cubicle with shower over, WC and WHB.
- Bedroom 2: (4.95m x 3.34m )Carpet flooring, integrated wardrobes, spacious double bedroom with large window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (4.01m x 2.32m )Carpet flooring, large window overlooking the rear garden and integrated wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.63m x 2.06m )Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, frosted window overlooking the front, heated towel rail, WC, WHB, bath with shower over and integrated vanity unit.
- Rear Garden: (8.52m x 7.07m )The property is situated in a superb location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. The professionally landscaped rear garden enjoys the perfect south facing aspect providing all day sunshine. The garden is set out predominantly in artificial lawn with feature granite patio area with raised flower beds and integrated bench searing area. It measures approx. 10m in depth. Garden shed. Outside lighting and tap. To the front there is ample car parking.
FeaturesExcellent decorative order throughout
Set in a private cul-de-sac in this exclusive development
Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
South facing professionally landscaped rear garden
Outside garden lights
Artificial grass in the rear garden
Gas fired central heating
Stira to floored attic
Convenient to the M50 and 12 minutes walk from the LUAS Green Line
Newly fitted carpets
Located within a stones throw of excellent schools
Extra high ceiling heights on the ground floor measuring 2.69m
Floor area approx. 115 sq.m (1,238 sq.ft)