A very spacious home, located in a quiet cul de sac, in a sought after estate, Cois Bhearú. Built by Ragget Construction, this quality home offers a wonderful opportunity to purchase a family home, in an excellent location and in a quiet, well developed and landscaped estate, adjacent to Athy’s Schools Campus on the Monasterevin Road.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a living room, large kitchen/dining area, additional livingroom/playroom, four bedrooms, and bathroom. The house also benefits from large tarmacadam/gravel front garden for parking and a very large rear garden, not overlooked.
• Accessible location, close to schools, Aldi, town centre and train station.
• Located on Monasterevin Road out of Athy with easy access to M9 & M7.
• Spacious four bedroom detached home with two reception rooms
• Maintenance free exterior with PVC double glazed windows and hardwood door.
• Tarmacadam front garden with parking, mature hedges and lawn
• Large rear garden with decked area, garden pond.
• Insulated attic with storage.
• Very spacious kitchen with generous storage facilities and counter top area.
• Large dining area that leads to main reception room.
• Track and recessed lighting used throughout house to enhance interior.
• Within easy access to the River Barrow.
BER: B3 BER No.109182188 Energy Performance Indicator:142.69 kWh/m²/yr
ENTRANCE HALL 5.6 x 1.6 Harwood door leads to spacious hall with cream tiled floor.
Wide stairs leads to first floor.
GUEST WC 1.7 x 1.7 Wc with whb. Tiled floor.
KITCHEN 4.2 x 4.0 Excellent range of timber built in units, with counter space and large