Lovely three bedroom semi- detached red brick bungalow (75sqm approx.) in this very popular estate.
A super opportunity to acquire one of these very sought after bungalows in Forest Park just off the Ballymakenny Road in Drogheda. They seldom come on the market and no 133 is a particularly attractive and well presented family home with three bedrooms, a lovely inviting living room with fireplace, opening through to a well- appointed kitchen with cream painted wall and floor units and ample room for a six seater dining table.
Outside the back garden is private, sheltered and south facing with the added benefit of a generous and sturdy galvanised garden shed with double doors to facilitate access and wired for electricity. The house is being sold partly furnished with kitchen appliances, curtains, wardrobes and kitchen table and chairs.
• Bungalow in quiet cul de sac location
• Recently repainted
• Presented in walk in condition.
• Generous back garden with large utility/shed.
• Recently replaced gas central heating boiler.
• Off street parking to front.
• Extra power points in all rooms.
• Entrance hall: Quality Laminate floor
• Living room: 4.63m x 3.80m Gas fire with carved timber surround and marble tile inset. Timber floors.
• Kitchen: 4.89m x 3.04m Cream painted wall and floor units. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to back garden.
• Main bedroom: 3.87m x 2.85m. (To Front)
• Bedroom 2: 2.9m x 2.75m
• Bedroom 3: 3.55m x 1.98m.
• Bathroom: Tiled. Electric shower over bath.
• Large sturdy galvanised garden shed with double doors and ESB installed.
• Well maintained gardens to front and rear.
• Off street parking.
• Mains water and sewerage
• Gas central heating
• Excellent broadband service.
From the Ballymakenny Road turn right and immediately left at Tuites Butchers shop. Travel to the end of the road and turn right into Forest Park. Take the third right and No 133 is on the right.
FeaturesBungalow in quiet cul de sac location
Presented in walk in condition.
Generous back garden with large utility/shed.
Recently replaced gas central heating boiler.
Off street parking to front.
Extra power points in all rooms.