DescriptionWell situated in a popular residential area lies 127 St. Helen?s Road, a very well appointed double fronted detached family home. On approach it is evident that this home has been continually maintained and indeed upgraded and that it is in excellent condition throughout. The property boasts an impressive B3 energy rating and includes bright practical accommodation measuring approximately 197 sq.m. (2,120 sq.ft.) with a further 47 sq.m.(506 sq.ft.) in the cleverly converted attic.
This very fine family home has been completely refurbished to an exceptionally high standard by its present owners and now is presented in walk-in condition. The bright, well-proportioned accommodation is further enhanced by a pleasing neutral colour scheme and includes: an attractive hall, elegantly proportioned drawing room with double doors to the stunning living/dining/kitchen with pleasant views overlooking the garden. The ground floor further includes a family room, utility, and shower room. On the first floor, there are four fine bedrooms, one of which has a large en suite and dressing room. There is also a luxuriously appointed, generous family bathroom at this level. A particular feature to this important property is the excellent converted attic which acts as a further bedroom with en suite and views towards the sea. The second floor landing area doubles as a useful home office space and storage. The front garden provides plentiful space for off street parking while to the rear there is a most attractive low maintenance garden that enjoys evening sunshine and is laid out with artificial lawn and Indian sandstone patio. There is also gated side access.
The property is conveniently located off the Rock Road benefitting from both the QBC and the DART station at Booterstown making access to UCD and the city centre extremely easy. The Air Coach is also available close by. It is situated close to many beautiful coastal walks between Sandymount and towards Blackrock, Monkstown and Sandycove. There are many local parks available close by including Booterstown Nature Reserve and Blackrock Park. Merrion Shopping Centre, Blackrock Village and Sandymount are within striking distance providing a wide array of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. St. Vincent?s public and private hospitals as well as the Blackrock Clinic are very close to hand as are some of Dublin?s most highly sought after schools including St. Andrew?s College, Blackrock College, Willow Park, The Teresian School and Booterstown National School, to name but a few. UCD Belfield is within a short stroll and the Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School Campus is also close by.
- Entrance Hall (5.50m x 2.00m )with under stairs storage and ceiling coving.
- Shower Room comprising cabinet w.h.b., w.c., shower unit, tiled floor and walls and chrome heated towel rail.
- Living Room (4.00m x 3.60m )with bay windows overlooking front, recessed lighting, integrated speakers and sliding door leading to the
- Living / Dining area (5.80m x 5.50m )with very fine walnut timber flooring, recessed lighting, sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden, three Velux roof lights and open area leading to the
- Kitchen (4.30m x 3.00m )fitted with a range of press and drawer units, Miele oven together with integrated Siemens microwave oven, Siemens warming drawer, one and half bowl sink unit, integrated dishwasher, four ring Siemens ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan, very fine marble worktops, integrated fridge freeser, Velux roof lights and marble tiled floor.
- Utility (4.20m x 1.90m )fitted with a range of press and drawer units, Belfast sink unit,plumbed for washing machine and dryer, gas fired boiler, integrated freezer and door to the side passage.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.00m x 3.10m )with bay window overlooking front, built-in sliding wardrobes with built-in shelving.
- Bedroom 2 (2.80m x 2.65m )with picture window overlooking rear and excellent range of built-in fitted wardrobes and shelving.
- Bathroom comprising dual cabinet sink units, w.c., large corner jacuzzi bath with seperate shower unit and window to rear.
- Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 3.10m )with built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes together with integrated bed and picture window overlooking front.
- Main Bedroom (8.00m x 3.90m )very fine master suite with bay window overlooking the front, large dressing room with floor to ceiling sliding wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom with dual cabinet wash hand basins, large double shower, modern tiled floor and walls, w.c., and chrome heated towel rail.
- Landing with understair storage and stairs leading to the attic.
- Converted attic (6.00m x 5.00m )with windows overlooking rear, two Velux roof lights, excellent under eaves storage and door leading to a very fine en suite.
- Ensuite Bathroom comprising w.c., cabinet w.h.b., bath with shower over, window to side and chrome heated towel rail.
- Study Area ideal home office with Velux roof light.
- Outside To the front of the property there is excellent off street parking together with gated side access while to the rear there is a low maintenance garden, mainly laid out in artificial lawn together with Indian Sandstone patio and timber Barna shed.
FeaturesMost appealing detached double fronted family home in excellent decorative order
Fully renovated and insulated family home with a B3 energy rating
Highly convenient location on a sought-after mature enclave a short walk from Booterstown DART station
Superb converted attic measuring 47sq.m. (506 sq.ft.)
Private low maintenance rear garden that enjoys the evening sunshine
Excellent open plan kitchen/breakfast/living room opening into the rear garden
Floor area approximately 197 sq.m. (2,120 sq.ft.) with a further 47 sq.m.(506 sq.ft.) in the converted attic
Gas fired central heating