DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to introduce this sublime extended three bedroom family home to the market on Monksfield Downs, Dublin 22. Consistently popular with young families, Monksfield finds itself in the thick of things with an endless list of essential amenities all close by. The Mill Shopping Centre, a variety of trendy cafés & bars, a choice of primary & secondary schools and Clondalkin Leisure Centre are found within walking distance while The N7, M50 Motorway and The Luas are merely minutes by car. Internal living accommodation of c. 970 sq ft comprises of lounge, extended open plan kitchen/dining/living room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Ample parking opportunity is found to the front and the low maintenance rear is paved with granite slabs and comes with a barna storage shed. No. 12 has undergone complete refurbishment in recent years with no stone left unturned and is now presented in nothing less than turn-key condition. Each and every room has been transformed, not to mention the jaw dropping open plan rear extension, and would compete with any show house on the local market in terms of quality of finish. Prime for first time buyers - blink and you will miss this one. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
Features- c. 970 sq ft
- COMPLETELT REFURBISHED TROUGHOUT
- BER C1
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Brand new composite front door
- Brand new gas combi boiler
- Rewired throughout
- New kitchen/flooring/tiling; all fixtures and fittings
- Extended to rear; large open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Ample wardrobe space
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Granite paving slabs to rear
- Barna storage shed
- Off street parking
- Highly sought after development
- Clondalkin Village within arm's reach
- N7 and M50 motorway merely minutes by car
- The Luas within walking distance
- Prime for first time buyers
- STUNNING EXAMPLE
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsFrom M50, take first exit into Clondalkin & continue over flyover. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Monastery Road and at the next roundabout take the third exit onto Woodford Hill. At the bottom of the hill take the first exit onto Woodford Walk and turn right onto Monksfield Meadows. At the T-junction turn left onto Monksfield Downs and no. 12 is on the right hand side.