DescriptionSpacious terraced town house (74 sqm approx.) with south facing rear garden just minutes from the centre of town.
Mature terraced town house which has been upgraded and extended over the years and while it now requires some TLC and cosmetic work, it offers a lovely open plan living area complete with wood burning stove, an extended south facing kitchen with French doors to rear, garden, two upstairs bedrooms and a modern fully tiled bathro
12 Greenhills forms part of a mature terrace of similar type houses conveniently located in the north eastern inner suburbs of Drogheda town within a ten minute walk of the town centre and beside schools, shops and local amenities.
Accommodation• Entrance hall: Tiled.
• Living/dining room: 7.14m x 4.14m. Wide beam timber floors. Solid fuel cast iron stove. Under stairs storage.
• Kitchen: 4.16m x 3.28m: Cream painted wall and floor units. Built in oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Chequered tiled floor. French doors to garden.
• Modern fully tiled bathroom with mains shower.
• Hot press
• Bedroom 1: 3.45m x 1.78m. Wall to wall built in wardrobes with extensive storage.
• Bedroom 2. 3.53m x 2.9m. Built in wardrobe. Walk in closet. Feature wall mounted contemporary electric fire.
• Mains water and Sewerage
• Gas central heating
Features• Open plan Living area
• Extended modern fitted kitchen.
• Cast iron wood burning stove
• South facing back garden.
• Quality solid wood floors
• Modern glass panelled internal doors.
South facing rear garden with pedestrian access.
On street parking to both front and rear.
Resident Parking Permits available
DirectionsFrom the town centre travel along the North Quays, under the Viaduct and take first left towards Greenhills. Follow the street around to the left and No 12 is approx. 50m on left hand side.