€255,000 -€10,000 on 10th Nov 17
* Third floor two bedroom apartment.
* Building arranged over ground and two upper floors.
* One parking space.
* We have been informed that the property extends to approximately 68 sq. m (731 sq. ft).
* Kilmainham is a west Dublin suburb, east of Inchicore and approximately 4km west of Dublin city centre.
* The property is situated just off Irwin Street approximately 3.9km from Dublin City Centre.
* Amenities in the area include the Irish Museum of Modern Art, The Guinness Storehouse, St. James Hospital and a range of bars and restaurants.
* Transport links in the area include the N7 and the M50 Motorway, The Luas as well as multiple Dublin Bus routes.
The property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
Two bedroom accommodation.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings