- Mid terrace three bedroom house.
- We are informed that the subject property extends to approximately 99 sq. m (1,065 sq. ft).
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- South west facing rear garden.
- Drogheda is situated approximately 50km north of Dublin City.
- The subject property is located off Bryanston Village road and into The Avenue development.
- Local amenities include Drogheda Grinds Academy, Peter Pan Creche, St. Mary's Diocesan School, St. Mary's DS Sports Ground, Black Bull Inn, Eastern Seaboard restaurant along with a range of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Transport links include M1 Motorway, Drogheda Train Station and a number of bus routes including route 70 and 173.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Three bedroom accommodation.
BER DetailsBER: C3